[PS4] I can't complete the Vigilante Marketing side quest

i did everything i was suppose to do for the side quest and when i returned to Ms. Cartman at her house and try talking to her in the kitchen in order to complete the side quest, she doesn't talk back to me at all, which means i can't complete the side quest and i don't receive my reward from Ms. Cartman. Please Ubisoft Tech guys, fix this side quest problem as part of a future PS4 patch update. I don't want to start the game all over again, i've already made a lot progress in my current save as is.

i don't know if i'm allowed to "bump" a thread or not cause this is the 1st time i ever posted something on a Ubisoft forum. i'm on Day 3 at the moment i believe and no matter what i do, Ms. Cartman will STILL NOT talk to me after i send those cards that she wanted me to send to a few people inside Skeeter's Bar. The game will not let me complete the "Return to Ms. Cartman" part of the Vigilante Marketing side quest at all. Please can one of you Ubisoft forum guys confirm to me that this problem will be addressed and will be fixed in the next PS4 version patch update. Thank you.

Fine, if none of you Ubisoft forum admins is gonna reply back about this problem, this thread might as well be deleted at this point since it look likes none of you guys will help me. i don't see an actual way to delete/close this thread down on my end so if one of you admins see this thread, you can delete/close this thread anytime you want. I've given up on getting any actual help with this South Park Fractured But Whole side quest "can't be completed" bug so no brownies for me from Ms. Cartman .

UbiGabbin's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there. I apologize for the delayed response. Did you hand out all three business cards? Could you show us video of what happens when you go back to Cartman's mom in the kitchen?

We do have a known issue where Mrs. Cartman is being duplicated. It was fixed on PC and is set to be fixed on the PS4 in an upcoming update. These issues could be related.

If you would like to make a documented report of this issue, please do so at our support site.

Thanks for finally replying back to me on this thread.

i never noticed that Ms. Cartman was ever "duplicated" in my game, i only see her in the kitchen at Cartman's house every time i decided to go to that house every once in awhile. i don't know if there are other quests relating to Ms. Cartman or not after Vigilante Marketing. i can't post a video, i never made a video in my life, sorry. I will say that much earlier in the game (Day 2), i talked to her in her kitchen at her house, she gave me the business cards and the Vigilante Marketing side quest, i went to Skeeter's Bar and gave all the business cards to the specific people i needed to give them to, the game tells me to go back to Ms. Cartman as the next objective, i went to see her in her kitchen again, i tried talking to her and she just stands there with her back towards me and doesn't say anything to me at all. And it's been like that ever since, i even tried to progress the main story a bit more and did other side quests here and there to see if this would fix the bugged side quest, nope same problem still persists no matter what i do. I will also say that when i went to Cartman's house for the very 1st time on Day 1, i talked to her and she did mentioned wanting me to do something for her tomorrow (go talk to her again on Day 2 in order to receive the Vigilante Marketing side quest) and i think she wasn't in her kitchen at that point in time.

ok i'll wait for the upcoming PS4 patch update for the game and see if this fixes the bugged Vigilante Marketing side quest or not. If it doesn't fix it at all, i'll be sure to let you guys know in this thread. If it's ok with you guys, i'll leave the thread on until than or maybe i could create a new thread where i'll post my results. It's up to you. One more question though, how do you actually close/delete a thread in these forums? I don't know how you're suppose to do that.

I'm sorry but i'm not gonna wait for this PS4 patch to come out any longer.

This is likely going to be the last posted message i'll put on here because i'm pretty much almost done with South Park Fractured But Whole. I just don't care anymore for hoping to "eventually" complete the Vigilante Marketing side quest at this point in the game. If you guys at Ubisoft or whoever can patch the PS4 version of the game before this Friday, great. Otherwise, i'm done with this now. I will ask one more thing before i leave these forums.PLEASE delete/close down this very thread i made here. I don't know how to do it myself and i don't know if this is something that only the Ubisoft forum moderators are allowed to do themselves. Thanks anyway Ubisoft and do us all a big favor in the future, please don't make the next South Park game a buggy and glitchy mess like you did with Fractured But Whole. I appreciate it you guys, bye.

Same problem

Originally Posted by CUBANEWYORKER Go to original post
    This is likely going to be the last posted message i'll put on here because i'm pretty much almost done with South Park Fractured But Whole. I just don't care anymore for hoping to "eventually" complete the Vigilante Marketing side quest at this point in the game. If you guys at Ubisoft or whoever can patch the PS4 version of the game before this Friday, great. Otherwise, i'm done with this now. I will ask one more thing before i leave these forums.PLEASE delete/close down this very thread i made here. I don't know how to do it myself and i don't know if this is something that only the Ubisoft forum moderators are allowed to do themselves. Thanks anyway Ubisoft and do us all a big favor in the future, please don't make the next South Park game a buggy and glitchy mess like you did with Fractured But Whole. I appreciate it you guys, bye.
    I've 97 percent conpleted the game only this mission, exactly as this guy as quoted, you have not replied to me since November, I even bought that poor add on to see if that would fix the issue, its a disappointment to have played a game so long on the hardest setting to not being able to complete it