Thread: Cannot open the game | Forums

Yes, I did, for both Origins and Brotherhood. Both do not work. I will now wait for Feedback. I can't understand that a giant like Ubisoft is not able to support one of the most common hardwares (MacBook). Can't be that hard.....

BTW - I just saw I received some feedback on Brotherhood: The game does not run on Windows that runs on Mac Hardware. Unbelievable! As an alternative, I am supposed to just run the game on my native MacOS. HOW? It says Windows on my CD, and there is no Ubisoft Launcher for Mac. So how do I install it for Mac, and use my key??

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We strongly advise against running Win OS on a Mac. I did take a look at your Origins ticket and your MSINFO file. I noticed your GPU has not been updated since 2017. Please try a clean install of your AMD drivers. I also noticed you have a load of Oblivion mods installed. It is possible the mod manager you are using is causing conflicts with AC. I'd recommend disabling them or uninstalling them if you could. I did notice a few programs on startup as well, so I would recommend disabling those. Ultimately, we have this performance FAQ also available for assistance.

UbiSailorScout's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @pikewerfer Additionally, your GPU does not meet the minimum requirements for ACO. Here are the requirements. Here is a benchmark showcasing this as well. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Have had this game since launch, and it has NEVER worked. I have 234 games in my Steam library, and every one that I've launched there works. My only "problem" game comes from Uplay. I just want Ubisoft to give me a ps4 code and they can have my PC version (digital) back. I'm never buying Ubisoft games on PC.

The support has been so frustrating. Deleting OBS (which took me forever to configure, and now I get to do that all over again), disabling network adapters, ALL services, ALL startup programs. The issue is not my computer, even though there is possibly a workaround on my PC to get it running. Ubisoft games work well on my PS4. I just want to transfer it there, but of course, that's not an option. You can see in my profile that the game has never even launched.

My case is 08009762

PROCESSOR - AMD PHENOM(TM) II X4 965 PROCESSOR 3.40GHZ
    MEMORY - 24 GB
    GPU - NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1060 6GB
    OS - WIN10 64 BIT

bought and downloaded today and game will not launch. plz help

when i press to play the game, i get the splashscreen and then nothing hapends. my pc shoud not be the problem;
    I have: i7-6700, gtx1070ti, 16gb ram, win10 and i am runing the latest Graphics driver
    the game is not stored on the os-drive(there is no Space available there).
    what do i do?

Ubi-Mullac's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Can you please verify your game files, and make sure you are running everything as admin:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...Game-In-Uplay/