Thread: Clue for 10/31 DLC | Forums

thequickmind's Avatar Member
    YES!!!!! I am so excited about this one. I wonder if we'll have to tune down to B for some of these songs. This is definitely a day one purchase for me. I saw them perform a couple of months ago and it was so much fun.

Originally Posted by JustinAiken Go to original post
    Life must suck for RS fans that don't have a drop tuning pedal!
    Nope life does not suck, we just have guitars that are setup for down tuning
     3 people found this helpful

ralangeus's Avatar Member
    AMAZING addition to the franchise! Really looking forward to find The Arrival of The Fimbul Winter or The Mighty Doors of the Speargod’s Hall!!!

This is the kind of music that makes you want to dress up in armor and then roam the streets slaying knaves and jackanapes.

Nice!
    "Guardians of Asgaard" has to be in this pack.

thequickmind's Avatar Member
    Prediction time for the other 4 songs:

Guardians of Asgaard
    Raise Your Horns
    War of the Gods
    The Pursuit of Vikings

*Sigh, not to be a killjoy, but if I'm honest Death Metal is only genre of metal I can't stand. The music itself is fine and it's very challenging to play on guitar, I just can't stand the vocals. Maybe I'll get the pack and just play it with the sound muted
     1 people found this helpful

Best pack in a long time! Thanks RS. I hope Death in Fire makes the list - my band in high school did a cover of it - back when I was a vocalist and not a guitar player. The solo in that song is dominant

Hoping for The Hero as one of the others

So lowest songs ever for RS with B std and that makes as many B std songs as there is C std songs available, well that is unexpected.