Backstories

I hope beyond good and evil 2 has backstories on the alpha sections, iris network, the domz, the hovercraft and the beluga. We know that a backstory on the mammago garage will happen. What backstories do you want?

Soulid_Snake's Avatar Senior Member
    I want it for everything, lol! As much I as love the first game, it seriously needs fleshing out in terms of story and character history as much as possible. An in-game database, and RPG like interaction with NPC's would be cool.
     1 people found this helpful

I agree with you. RPG elements and interaction with npc's would be great.

KIERROK's Avatar Member
    Our personal story or NPC's? I'm a decent RPer, DnD helped with that. Though I prefer typing vs talking RP.

Soulid_Snake's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KIERROK Go to original post
    Our personal story or NPC's? I'm a decent RPer, DnD helped with that. Though I prefer typing vs talking RP.
    I'd say NPC's, it would go well with the main story, give it an extra layer of detail, almost like Final Fantasy. I have only recently got into RPG's, but I would prefer talking RP, which is why I'm excited about the FF7 remake, going from text to voice acting. Voice acted role-play interactions definitely add another dimension, like how it's done in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

NPC's as in high ranking characters in a certain faction or to do with the first game, not every NPC will have their own backstory, but at least some of the characters from the first game (moo, francis etc) should get their own backstory.