Show your character

Bump this when you're creating your character and show it off, or maybe later on when you've changed outfits to something you like

EDIT: This can also be to show off your character sheet or, well, any kind of character related customization.
     1 people found this helpful

Sorry i'm not very tech savy and have no idea how to do that. Also i haven't owned a digital camera in years although with technology today i'm not sure it's needed

The other thing is i don't plan on posting again till i 100% the game, and even possibly the DLC

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    To post a screenshot on the forums, the image will need to be hosted somewhere. Once you have a direct link to that image (on a PC or mobile device, right-click or tap and hold to "Open image in new tab" or "Copy image address"), you can click the "Insert Image" button in your reply, and paste the image address there.

Also, stickying this.
     2 people found this helpful

Hii! I love this thread. Always love seeing what people come up! Now I know the game isn't out just yet. But I used http://southpark.cc.com/avatar to make a rough idea of what I want my character to look like. Making a cutie pie support type.

Thanks to bunnys idea i came up with this by copying her sites

Compared to a picture of me when i was younger

My in game character uploaded with Mewmewgirls idea, also i plan to buy 2 Mugs from their site soon

Race/Ethnicity:Asian American
    Sex/Gender:Heterosexual Cisgender Boy
    Alignment:Neutral
    Religon:Agnostic
    Power Source:Heart
    Kryptonite:Raisins Girls
    Economic Level:0.01%

Attacks:Gigavolt Globe, ice Prison, Root Burst, Backfire Blast

Notes: This is my second character i made after getting the Token Experience i deleted all traces of the first one for an excuse to start over despite the fact there is currently no New Game+ mode.

Since this was my second character i went with style over effectiveness although Plantmancer powers are super OP compared to most of the others in my opinion. i haven't found anything that lets me have narrow or slanted eyes yet and i am not sure if there is anything like that in the game but i hope that there is

Also this edit will be my last post as Kard112015 from the only person that has ever used this account as i am giving it back to my friend who hasn't used it yet and probably never will. i won't be gone though from now on i will post as Agent Seta, the account that is actually linked to my Xbox One through Uplay

Long story short back then he didn't have an Email and i didn't own an Xbox but now we both have one of each
     2 people found this helpful

Come on guys it was supposed to be what your game character looked like based on the options we can pick and clothes we can find in the game, not looks based on using a general South Park avatar maker... No offense but you're using assets that aren't in the game and while that may be your wish list on what you wish you could do it's not what your character will be looking like in game.

Sure that's a fun avatar maker and fun to see what people make there and all, but it's not what your Fractured But Whole character looks like as per the request of this thread :/ It sort of spoils the fun of people showing off their game character when you use something like that that's not the game. It would be nice if the thread could stay on topic as to what it was posted as (showing your game characters) and doesn't turn into make anything you want with a South Park avatar creator...

Originally Posted by MewmewGirl Go to original post
    Come on guys it was supposed to be what your game character looked like based on the options we can pick and clothes we can find in the game, not looks based on using a general South Park avatar maker... No offense but you're using assets that aren't in the game and while that may be your wish list on what you wish you could do it's not what your character will be looking like in game.

Sure that's a fun avatar maker and fun to see what people make there and all, but it's not what your Fractured But Whole character looks like as per the request of this thread :/ It sort of spoils the fun of people showing off their game character when you use something like that that's not the game. It would be nice if the thread could stay on topic as to what it was posted as (showing your game characters) and doesn't turn into make anything you want with a South Park avatar creator...
    Well the topic I am pretty was light heated and meant to get the community talking about characters.. but if you wanna complain that is on you. Also my game character came out looking pretty close to what I posted.

Well here's me. This was the closest hair they had that looked like mine.

Speaking of this thread - can somebody tell me / us where we locate our uploaded images from when we upload our character image in game?

On our Character Sheet there is a button that says "Save Character Image" and when pressing it says it's associating the image with our UPlay accounts. I just can't seem to find where it's putting that image here online. Can anybody let us know where it's putting that image so we can easily show it to others or collect it? Maybe it's associating it somewhere we can't directly copy or show here but that would be good to know too

Originally Posted by Bunny_Cookie Go to original post
    Well the topic I am pretty was light heated and meant to get the community talking about characters.. but if you wanna complain that is on you. Also my game character came out looking pretty close to what I posted.

It was meant to correct behavior, not "complain". Posting our game characters is much different than posting any avatar creator image. They are so very different things. Our game characters are limited and based on certain sets of clothes and what we find in game. An avatar creator is absolutely anything South Park that isn't in this game.

People will do what they will do however, and I won't bring it up again no matter what gets posted. I didn't start the thread so don't really know the intent, I just was hoping it was strictly game related. Though it would be interesting to see real life South Park cosplay, but still based on the game, not just any old South Park cosplay

I'm unsure where it's uploading that character image we upload, but I did a screenshot and edit instead for now. I am sure I'll find costume stuff I like far better later and will update my look, but this is what I am for right now anyway early on in the game:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►