Really dislike the challenges suggest for change

I seem to have massive lag i did speed boost techniques and it still seems abnormally slow either 5 - 1 second away from diamond cup I regularly get golds daily worth 20 points in total
    i also hate how when someone gets same speed as you and you get pushed down a cup while i did same and did not overtake the person! its unfair also the fact that the server had problems and had to redo the week challenge now went down from gold to silver since had to replay it also the fact you have to play for more months if you only get gold for the rank 11

other issue the frog character dose not Always react quick enough to a object meaning you die or sometimes you cant make a jump especially on the infinite tower levels
    also weird glitch where is either runs up or down a surface example i was running up the infinite tower and suddenly it just ran downwards for no reason after doing a jump

also proof of lag is when looking at the ghosts even when there moving without brake boosting jump etc they seemed to move alot faster then my charaters i tried switching charaters and same results

speaking of ghosts you see them either cheating using two players for massive boost at start or sometimes jump though thorns example the fall as fast as you can right at start there was thorns but i see the ghosts jump right though and as result get the diamond cup while i was around 1 -2 seconds away

suggests
    set a amount you have to get to the challenge without influence from other players as its unfair for anyone who suffers lag on the collect lums + get to set amount when it constantly gets pushed up

allow people to buy points for money as lets be honest if you dont get diamonds everyday and only golds like myself playing more then 50+ days can be stressful it ruins the game as not everyone like competition like i would buy the last 700 points i need i hate the challenges

make the Truly awesome less points or Add more challenges in the day so can get to the goal faster

hopefully if not fix the glitch for the trophie as some people done it but the trophie did not unlock

also why not make better points example bronze 5 silver 10 gold 20 and diamond 80

also heres the thing the game itself is exceptional but the challenges are Not fun its like a form of torture for people with ocd and rest in peace people who only get bronze or silver

I think you just lack some technique but you should be able to get diamonds fairly easily. I would recommend watching these videos for a start: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...IXRqfjVZIeBRLT. Good luck!

Originally Posted by CraftyAmoeba67 Go to original post
    I think you just lack some technique but you should be able to get diamonds fairly easily. I would recommend watching these videos for a start: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...IXRqfjVZIeBRLT. Good luck!
    I think you kinda miss his point. Either way shameless self promotion p