Thread: The real reason that Turrets need nerfed. | Forums

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member

The real reason that Turrets need nerfed.

Just talked with a fellow who started the conversation stating that Turrets need nerfed.

He explained that in the DZ, his group, Team Nerf, came up on a group,Team Turret, from behind at a extraction, where this group, Team Turret, was just standing around where the helicopter was suppose to extract at. No helicopter yet. So Team Nerf ran up and started shooting, they got blasted by 4 fire turrets and someone, Team Easy Victims, popped recovery link to revive any downed players. The Turrets melted Team Nerf, so they got salty and ran right back. The Team Turret had apparently destroyed their turrets and repositioned them, so when this guys team came back they ran right into it again and got melted. I guess they did this several times before they came up with the realization that the problem was the turrets and not their battle plan. hahahahahaha

When suggested that it was probably his battle plan, he stated it is because of people like that shows what is wrong about TD. hahahaha

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    sounds like someone on that team nerf team needs to learn to use a disrupt. Fire turrets are awesome but so easily put out of business its stupid.

gt2k's Avatar Senior Member
    The reason they are getting nerfed it is just not fun.

Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    sounds like someone on that team nerf team needs to learn to use a disrupt. Fire turrets are awesome but so easily put out of business its stupid.
    I think they needed a different plan, but as he was telling the story, it sounded like they were on an endless loop where they couldn't stop themselves. The other team had set a trap and they kept running right back into it.

Originally Posted by gt2k Go to original post
    The reason they are getting nerfed it is just not fun.
    I don't know, I actually enjoy my FC build, or did till they made useless.

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    I havnt played with my FC in a few weeks, what have they done to it now to nerf it.

Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    I havnt played with my FC in a few weeks, what have they done to it now to nerf it.
    Suppose to nerf damage down to 35%. Some have stated that is across the board PvE and PvP, but what I have read it is just across PvP. I am yet to see for sure, either way they nerf another skill to the point of uselessness.