• Yes Hardcore

27 79.41%
  • Yes but with coms tower enabled

6 17.65%
  • No

1 2.94%
    ROWEMEISTER's Avatar Senior Member

[PvP Option] [POLL] Hardcore mode

Who would like a Hardcore / more realistic mode where all markers are disabled, no coms tower, no drones, no thermal vision. Only your team is visible to you and drop pins allowed for marking.
     5 people found this helpful

For sure +1
     1 people found this helpful

You need to vote so the devs take more notice

I will. I am online on my cell phone therefore i don't see the poll currently.

Ah fair enough.

Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Although I'm wishy-washy on the drones (without markers), I'm with you on the idea of a HC mode. My biggest issues are with the thermal, TTK (too bullet spongy), 360 degree death can and the labeled markers that hover over people's head. .....not necessarily the white, general spotting reference.

At this point though, any compromise geared toward at least some of these aspects would be better than the current gameplay we are forced to live with. Perhaps they should make an additional mode as well somewhere in between if they are not going to give us the ability to customize public matches ourselves.
     3 people found this helpful

Drones absolutely have to go for any type of Hardcore mode. This was probably the first thing to get disabled back in pre-FS versions of this game.

.....and I'm fine with that. I just know there are some who could still live with them (including myself) as long as there are no markers. I could do with or without them.

Forgot to add... I also have a distaste for "perks".

I would like a hardcore mode, but there would need to be some balance applied to prevent total camping. Heavy vegetation maps would amount to nothing but recon classes laying still in the brush just waiting to see if they can spot someone in their scope. Maybe leave the radio tower to force at least some movement on the map.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Heids24 Go to original post
    I would like a hardcore mode, but there would need to be some balance applied to prevent total camping. Heavy vegetation maps would amount to nothing but recon classes laying still in the brush just waiting to see if they can spot someone in their scope. Maybe leave the radio tower to force at least some movement on the map.
    ....tactics and communication. You can still flank, use diversions, etc. to force players out of hiding and/or help reveal their positions. With the new objective based mode(s) that will be arriving, this will be a moot point IMO.

btw, forgive me for being skeptical of you motives but weren't you just explaining in another thread how we are vocal minority in this community and statistically irrelevant.
     3 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►