AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Currently in a hot country, where Spanish is the main language.
    Yes on the grenade for sure, but the mortars would become extremely over powered without the warning circle.

Totally agree on the nades.

Twigs_Dee's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by da stealth Go to original post
    Prettt much. Altough I did have a match where I was in party chat with a friend who got placed on the enemy team. He pulled out his mortar drone and got 2 kills with 1 strike. I was like ???? How???
    Tonight, 3 different matches I got 4. One was when a guy went to revive his buddy and I dropped it on them, they couldn't run fast enough to prevent that match winning move. Otherwise, I think it is just people not paying attention for majority of my hits. Like another one tonight, 2 guys ran INTO the strike area I set ahead of them, only one got to the other side of the red..
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Iudex's Avatar Community Representative
    Getting this thread shared along for you guys! It does seem that grenades, at least among this thread, are the more frequently requested among the two explosive indicators in question.
     1 people found this helpful

Removing the grenade indicator would be a bad idea; both the indicator and the radius play a huge tactical part when you 1vs4. As the thrower, you can with chance predict your opponent next move and by doing so, you are limiting his moves; as the one being thrown a grenade, when you revive a team mate with the screen focus limitation, knowing exactly where it is coming from and at what radius it will blow gives either some chances to run away from it.
    We should not misunderstand the use of a grenade on this game. When you are on an encounter with nowhere to hide you won't use a grenade but rather emptied your magazine on your opponent, the use is to force your opponent to be mobile to make the engagement more effective.

So please ubisoft, don't remove the indicator and radius for both Mortar and Nade.

The audable sound should be enough to know if a grenade or mortar is comming, not a red circle of which many seem to have plenty of time to run away.