Mortar and Grenade red circle

If it can be removed it would be better
     5 people found this helpful

+1
     1 people found this helpful

omg yes please

How many times do you call in a mortar or trow a grenade and people just run away and survive the explosion.
     1 people found this helpful

da stealth's Avatar Member
    Zoning tools is what I use them for mostly. Especially the mortar since you can force a player to relocate in a specific direction.

Yeah it makes grenades pretty much useless imo...

In game, the primary purpose is to uproot entrenched enemies so you and your team can pick them off as they scatter. Would be way OP without some type of indicator. Virtually a guaranteed kill since the victim would have no idea they were being targeted. In a non-respawn game, that would infuriating getting killed that way. However, I could see adding some type of additional short delay before the red circle shows up to increase the effectiveness.

Twigs_Dee's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by da stealth Go to original post
    Zoning tools is what I use them for mostly. Especially the mortar since you can force a player to relocate in a specific direction.
    That is what I do most cases, sometimes I take the chance to smoke someone, pays off once a while. Use the mortars to herd the enemy to a clearer location for the teammates, and hoping the non-mic/'deaf' guys are paying attention at least.

da stealth's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Twigs_Dee Go to original post
    That is what I do most cases, sometimes I take the chance to smoke someone, pays off once a while. Use the mortars to herd the enemy to a clearer location for the teammates, and hoping the non-mic/'deaf' guys are paying attention at least.
    Prettt much. Altough I did have a match where I was in party chat with a friend who got placed on the enemy team. He pulled out his mortar drone and got 2 kills with 1 strike. I was like ???? How???

Even if they don’t want to remove the mortar they need to 100% remove the grenade indicators. Both the red floor and the huge icon that flies across the screen. It’s waaaay too much