Thread: Welcome our New CRs - UbiNoty and UbiBoat | Forums

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative

Welcome our New CRs - UbiNoty and UbiBoat

Some of you may have seen their usernames on the forums already, but I wanted to officially welcome UbiNoty and UbiBoat to the R6 Community!

Both are joining us as Community Reps and are new to Siege, so let's show them a warm welcome!

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello!

If you ever spent any time in the For Honor forums, hopefully, you remember seeing me around once or twice. I'm still learning the ropes of R6, so when I make any mistakes (and I'm sure I'm bound to do so) please forgive me - and then don't hesitate to let me know that I've made one! I'm learning as fast as I can, but I still have a ways to go.

I'll do my best and be a good CR that will do right by all of you - and so everyone is always welcome to PM me about anything at all.
     3 people found this helpful

Welcome! Siege is a great game, best multiplayer shooter of all time in my opinion. Glad ya'll are here!
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks! Climbing up that learning curve is definitely challenging, but I've developed a giant crush on Frost that keeps me going even when I do terribly and let my team down.

Welcome, so is there a reason that we are getting a rep from For Honor?

Morfanos's Avatar Senior Member
    Welcome to the Siege forums!

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member

Zoro did say a warm welcome

See ya in the forums!
     4 people found this helpful

This is a forum for a game in which admittedly has a lot of issues and the fan base is incredibly devoted to it. Thus most threads you will see is about issues on the game and top 10 reasons why either Ubi or the game sucks now. That said: It may seem like a lot of negativity but in the end it's just that the fans care.

With that, god speed to you both and welcome to the forums.

Originally Posted by MandalorianGuy Go to original post
    Welcome, so is there a reason that we are getting a rep from For Honor?
    No particular reason - just heard you lot were cool so I came to check it out

Originally Posted by T--__King__--667 Go to original post
    This is a forum for a game in which admittedly has a lot of issues and the fan base is incredibly devoted to it. Thus most threads you will see is about issues on the game and top 10 reasons why either Ubi or the game sucks now. That said: It may seem like a lot of negativity but in the end it's just that the fans care.

With that, god speed to you both and welcome to the forums.
    Thanks! And I totally feel where you're coming from. Gamers can get emotional when they're passionate - so I want to be here to help you all make sure that that passion is translated to the team in a way that benefits everyone.

Are you guys going to get some of my anime references like Zoro does? If so what's some of your favorite shows so I can make more familiar referances?