Thread: Trials Live Editor Stream - Halloween Homework Challenge 2 | Forums

Devils_Demon's Avatar Member
    Couple things.
    Are the prizes correct? Seems to me that it's better to not get 2nd or 3rd and just hope you get picked for the random prize. Surely being 2nd or 3rd place should have a better prize than just being randomly picked out of a hat??

Also, to all you builders, please don't downvote all the other HH17 tracks just because they are technically your competition and you want your track to be top rated over the others. I assume Likes on a track has no influence on what the winning track is so lets be adult about this and only downvote a track if you genuinely don't like the track. If you're not happy with 'Liking' a competitors track then simply skip the voting and let the rest of the community vote instead.

I dont think builders have that kind of attitude, at least i would hope not. Pretty sure votes wont have anything to do with how they pick the winners. I like the random pick also, gives the lesser skilled builder a chance at something also, not everyone can build like SB and some others out there.

My submission is in, HH17 Sinister. Have fun!

Hi guys for the prize give us a copy of assassin's creed origin?

Great tracks guys, enjoyed playing them. Quite a lot of entries too.

Devils_Demon's Avatar Member
    Is there going to be a post announcing the winners? I know I came third and I know who came 1st but it would be nice to see a rundown of all the entries and such.

I'm new to trials and the track editor and it was great to see what people could do with the challenge. Something to aspire to. I had fun building my submission.

...so who won?

UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Manager
    HH17 Winners!!

First Place:
    RaketeAl397

Runner Up:
    Swampballs
    KillerKactussi
    Devils_Demon

Random Winner for Acorns:
    Dabbla 6