Thread: AnnouncementGlobal Event "Assault" is now live! | Forums

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager

Global Event "Assault" is now live!

The second Global Event, named Assault is now live.

Starts: Tuesday, October 3rd at 14:00 CEST
    Ends: Tuesday, October 10th at 14:00 CEST

Participation in the event yields global event credits, which can be used to obtain global event caches. These have the chance to drop all-new classified gear sets, gear sets & exotics. In addition, you can receive the brand new face masks by completing commendations tied to the event.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

credit

i've been thru falcon lost twice and didnt get credit for it in the ge.any sugestion?

same here, 2 times not credit for doing it, and its the last GE event i need for mutliple GE comadations.with is also stoping me from getting the clown and pig mask. GRRRRR

I did falcon lost twice flawless & no clown mask?

I did falcon lost twice flawless and never got the clown mask? It didn't even count towards the regular flawless! I've tried to beat it for 4 days straight I've beat to other missions got the piggy mask did flawless on the other 4 missions and Falcons lost was the last one. I beat it twice and nothing! What's up? Are you guys going to get use that did everything and didn't get the last mask(clown mask)?

I did falcon lost twice flawless & no clown mask?

there will be any option in the future to get more mask? or even this ones of the assault event ? I did try three mission and I got no lucky

I got flawless and I did not get my mask and it was set right so now I hope you all fix this so I still get my mask xbox one s is what I am playing on

G.E:"Assault" - Ungroup effort- Flawless

Unfair lv = Bethezda xp tree, "Assault" is a good close-range, smg, shotty, sidearm, if this becomes an option for in-game xp/ zone, I'd agree to having invested countless hours "Stolen Signal" Heroic, and Flawless -> to unsuccess due to other player disconnect/ quit.

Flawless commendation -> Player mission plz, "group" effort is lame due to explanation above.

Please introduce me to this topic.

ทางเข้า สโบ