Thread: MaintenanceMaintenance - October 2nd, 2017 [COMPLETE] | Forums

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager

Maintenance - October 2nd, 2017 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Monday, October 2nd at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Changelogs for the maintenance can be found here.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

How about for once in their sorry life they shut down the servers at 0930 EDT and let the Yanks suffer for a change.
     1 people found this helpful

May be, just may be, these guys are living in Europe and want to be there at work during the maintenance, just in case something is going wrong...
    May be?
     2 people found this helpful

So... are you taking down the game tomorrow again? More mtus this week? I've played this game for 46H and I'm already dead tired of your wimsy wamsy update times. How do you hold 3x3-4hour long updates a week and still have a game this broken?

Please put up a schedual of your MTUs so I don't have to be disappointed thinking I'll spend my scarce free time playing the Division.
     1 people found this helpful

Maintenace

What about doing server maintenace during the night in Europe on sunday, from 6am to 9 am instead of late morning.... Moreover they should offer free supplies drop each time the game is off

So, it's been 3,5 hours, again, are the servers done yet?!

And now they're up been trowed out 3 times in 10 min. server status gets worse and worse. Lately loe connection eve day with my stable 400mbit/s cable connection

i cannot login to uplay after maintance

I can not sign in for a refund.

royal1688

Have to wait 2-3 hours to get it.

Gclub