It desperately needs a server browser.

This game is a lot of fun to play and is an excellent representation of a very niche genre on consoles. It's just too bad that the matchmaking is terrible. While I can get an idea of what the more popular game types are by looking at the last of matches in "Watch" from the main menu, I still have no idea how many players are in each queue, what region(s) they're from, and about how long it will take me to find a match.

Implementing a server browser would solve these issues. Even Hawken, another free-to-play game I'm currently playing, has a server browser in it. Not only can I easily see how many players are in a given server, but I can also filter out empty servers AND switch regions to find more players depending on what time of day it is.

I'm even willing to overlook the balance issues, lack of new units/maps/modes, and even the occasional spike of in-game lag if I could easily find a way to play with others in Survival and PvP in addition to Co-Op (which seems to be the most popular mode, but it can still take upwards of 5 minutes to find a couple other people to play with).
Does Carbon Games or Ubisoft or whoever is in charge of this game care anymore? I can't keep playing this knowing how unreliable finding matches is.

Please update this game.