Thread: 2-0x0000b005 Constantly kicked | Forums

2-0x0000b005 Constantly kicked

Xbox One
    Open Nat
    All ports open
    Every 2-3 matches this error comes and kicks me from squad to R6 launch screen.
    I've reinstalled the game, I've switched from internal to external drive, I've reset router, I've cleared alternate mac, I've unplugged and replugged, I've went from wireless to wired, I've done everything humanly possible to make this game work. Last week I'd get this error and it locked up my Xbox kicking me from party chat.

This error has been logged now for almost 2 years and I've seen no priority given to it. UBI what are we doing about this habitual error?

LOL people facing it in consoles also.. i cant play even single round in a match.

Ubi-Form's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ProSlowbleed Go to original post
    Xbox One
    Open Nat
    All ports open
    Every 2-3 matches this error comes and kicks me from squad to R6 launch screen.
    I've reinstalled the game, I've switched from internal to external drive, I've reset router, I've cleared alternate mac, I've unplugged and replugged, I've went from wireless to wired, I've done everything humanly possible to make this game work. Last week I'd get this error and it locked up my Xbox kicking me from party chat.

This error has been logged now for almost 2 years and I've seen no priority given to it. UBI what are we doing about this habitual error?

I would suggest that you contact our technical support team at https://support.ubi.com as they would be more suited to assist you than myself over the forums.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ubi-Form Go to original post
    I would suggest that you contact our technical support team at https://support.ubi.com as they would be more suited to assist you than myself over the forums.

Thanks

I would suggest UBISOFT TO GET BETTER SERVERS.

This is happening in all platforms with many people.