Thread: 20+ Minutes to play a ranked game | Forums

Mavloc's Avatar Junior Member

20+ Minutes to play a ranked game

This is getting ridiculous. What did Ubisoft change to give all these horrible timers?
    I just want to play ranked. If I have to wait 20+ minutes to do that, I'm just going to find another game to play.
    You guys are killing your own game with this.
    Fix it.

Originally Posted by Mavloc Go to original post
    This is getting ridiculous. What did Ubisoft change to give all these horrible timers?
    I just want to play ranked. If I have to wait 20+ minutes to do that, I'm just going to find another game to play.
    You guys are killing your own game with this.
    Fix it.
    What's your NAT type, did you try restarting the queue and what server does the game connect you to?

My NAT is open, my server is set to default, it connects based on ping. Most likely US Central

The game took about 5 minutes to find a match prior to maybe a few days ago.
    And everyone I talk to in-game has the same issue.

Originally Posted by Mavloc Go to original post
    My NAT is open, my server is set to default, it connects based on ping. Most likely US Central

The game took about 5 minutes to find a match prior to maybe a few days ago.
    And everyone I talk to in-game has the same issue.
    My guess is that people at lower skill groups don't play Ranked in the US (Silver II and down), meaning that the matchmaker cannot find you a match since there aren't any opponents of your skill group available to be matched with and against.

I personally don't play Ranked because of the shorter round timer (it does nothing but promotes rushing in blindly, which I think is straight up ****ing dumb) and because it's filled with wannabe Pro League players that will glitch, bug and abuse their way to victory no matter what. One of these matches I'm talking of consisted of nothing but being spawnkilled or killed from a glitched position - absolutely disgusting.

I'd love to play Ranked because the matches last longer and you've got freedom to pick what rooms to play, but it's just no fun with the type of players I get matched up against at Gold/Plat skill groups when combined with shorter rounds.

Never search over a 1 minute and 30 seconds. Always back out and restart search. It will find a game for you much faster that way.
     1 people found this helpful

I've been trying the restarting thing, It's not doing anything.

I've restarted over 10 times now.

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Mavloc,

Might be worth a troubleshooting session with our Support Team if you've hit a wall with your attempts so far: support.ubi.com