Thread: Loads Game, White Screen with logo, freezes, crash. Windows Ten | Forums

Loads Game, White Screen with logo, freezes, crash. Windows Ten

Hello! I recently bought a copy of rock smith 2014 remastered. I use windows ten and been having the problem in the title. I have tried almost every info i have seen. And i am desperate for help.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    What are your system specs? CPU? GPU? Audio playback device?

Have you got all your software and driver updates?

Originally Posted by MistaNicky Go to original post
    Hello! I recently bought a copy of rock smith 2014 remastered. I use windows ten and been having the problem in the title. I have tried almost every info i have seen. And i am desperate for help.
    Have you tried this?

I get to the Rocksmith folder but then i can't find the rest of what the dude is saying

I know alll the drives are up to date. but i don't know my specs

Well, ya need to know about your hardware.

If you don't know about your hardware, then you cannot know if your drivers are up to date.

You also don't know if your hardware is compatible with the game requirements.

You need to know your specs.

I'll do reseach and see what the specs are. I know the store where it was bought from

I am 95% sure the computer is a Dell Inspiron 3847 - Core i3 4150 3.5 GHz - 8 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - Intel HD Graphics 4400 - Windows 8.1 where it was updated to 10's.

That machine does not meet the minimum specs. No dedicated graphics card.

The game may still be made to work, but you may have to turn the graphics to very low setting.

Do you have any other hardware connected to the laptop ... usb speakers? game controllers? cameras? microphones? headsets? anything?

Also try something simple like making sure it is plugged into wall power when playing, instead of just on battery.

You can go to Dell support and load their driver update software. Let it detect and install all the latest drivers and BIOS updates. Do this on wall power.