Thread: Can Anyone Confirm Classified Drops? | Forums

You have to blow through the LZ bosses. I feel it's the quickest due to the fact that it's instant. You find them and kill them right there. Riot is the only boss that takes time due to how far he is from any spawn location. But I have four toons... so I continuously run the LZ bosses non stop. I'm averaging around 2-3 Classified drops a day depending on how many runs I can fit on my schedule. I work so it's hard. On a good day I can get 3 runs with my four characters... that would be on a weekend. I'm not going to lie there are some dry spells and there are some times where it straight rains. Sometimes I feel like the RNG is time based. I'm currently in Guam and noticed that I get more classy drops 530-630pm. That's 330-430am Eastcoast time. We are 14 hours ahead. I once ran a session during that time and got 6 classy and 1 exotic on one run but the second I switched characters it went dry as hell.

I rarely get any but i think i've had from DZ, LZ bosses and from field boxes. But i don't hardcore grind mostly try to pass the comendation and do LS witch all contain some kinda of farm.

I've been averaging about one classified drop for every two boss runs.

RNG in this game is brutal. For some people, it rains. For others, it's been a total drought.
     2 people found this helpful

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by OPN_tjmitchem Go to original post
    I've been averaging about one classified drop for every two boss runs.

RNG in this game is brutal. For some people, it rains. For others, it's been a total drought.
    Never seen from LZ Boss run, but have now seen 6 total since the GE event started. Still don't have a complete set of anything. Mine have usually came from AI in DZ.

I got 3 Classified pieces from DZ within about a 5-10 minute time period. 2 from landmark bosses, 1 from supply cache boss. I have also gotten 1 classified piece from a FP cache and I think 1 from a UG cache. I got a 182 classified off a WT 2 LZ boss. lol.

Well, I had not seen either an exotic or classified in some time, and yesterday I got both a classified and an exotic drop from Belzer at the same time... go figure.

Of course, both items were duplicates of stuff I already have, with really really bad stats.. so, yay, me?

My friend got classified Lone Star body from HVT boss.

gt2k's Avatar Senior Member
    I had two drop in the DZ and one given to me

got another 3 useless pieces last night betweeen two lz boss runs across two characters. too bad they were dupes