Thread: I Want in this game... | Forums

Lycaon...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dj4v4di Go to original post
    First of all; dont you play Tdu 2 ever? @rakarys.
    I agree with @ERTUGDARK for more realism.
    By the way, I cant smash my ferrari in real life im so sorry about this. And i can show my middle finger to behind car with rear-view.. is it possible? Guide us rakary..
    yeah, my opinions

i for myself know im in a game, so i wanna drive, i use hoodview, everything else reminds me continously im in a game

gimmicks arent really what i want, i like open worlds, and the crew has the best open world i have ever seen

tdu 2 is too old for my taste

as well as i wrote in another thread, i want a house of my choice and a garage

meanwhile im off the house because i can park in a open world wherever i want and the garage is allready there

so, the best driving-performance in the best open world performance (grafics, physics etc) is enough for me

everything else needs only serverpower and rig-power, for what ?

and your rised middlefinger will make you loose the ingame-mission youre in, and nobody can see the finger

SV2501's Avatar Member
    I would be rather more satisfied even with just the consideration of the idea about cars such as rolss royce
    or better yachts ...not only fast boat racings around ( but like give the people what they want..)
    Give the player the carrer that he desires like a real gdr from day one until the complete 100% like buy not only parts and cars ..
    but chose your garage where to buy, the stuff & staff inside and trailers etc...

Give the player in the meanwhile not only to race and get depressed over and over in events the time to chill and just
    take off the helmet jump on a yacht load aboard your rolls royce toy and just take a trip from coast to coast and if you get tire
    get back in water with a jetski and scare some fishes around ... or worst take the hook and jump for a imerssive fishing experience XD..

THe first game was great for many aspects ...and time has worn it out pretty much, we need something that just as GTA cheated so much on for years
    i want to drive this i want to drive that,,but not only in the mean while i want to go for a hike and hunt some great pics or feel the thrill of taking long slow trips by yachts XD
    Fly a helicopter and do weird stuff XD...or why not chase ufos with our dslr by road flying at 400kmh or 200mph + just to take that one single breathtaking shot ..and
    kill the competition XD
    _____

and details ..low pass by like in the first game not only shuttles but blu angels..or when you aproach a carier just wait and see those sons of top guns taking off with your hometheater jsut screaming and crying out the loudest noise or sounds ever heared and the thunders...in the first they were update and just the rain keep on roll in and out every 5 to 10 mins...why ?? and thunders where just some mere light effect you never saw or catch ...uhm? Blizzards? Fog?
    _____

Who reminds of Motorcity online ? We want places like in the intro movie of that old junk game...
    A dinner or sweet spot not just random parkin spots and parkin lots where to meet with your friends or search for them
    but virtual in game place where you can just go and it's like a real but in game lobby for people as you and me waiting for other people
    and some ideas to pop on and jump back on the road..
    _____

And what about those hot-air balloons seen so often in the first crew scenario?
    We want to not only see where they came from or took off ..but we wanna ride them XD
    Why not maybe a stationario station like that one in just cause 2 at much lower altitude so you can just party and enjoy the world..
    or supended areans (with alot of neon lights)
    for mtrucks etc XD if you do plans do them big so you already know you wont ever complete them nor quit soon
    Oh and please don't forget to consider putting a Horse in game XD i have appealed so much rockstars to get a horse in GTA
    but they never kind of took me seriouse about it...
    What a better way to enjoy long trips in the wild sequoia national park or canyon ryde on your favorite pony XD?

Note: Posts merged by moderator
     1 people found this helpful

dude! edit your last post if you were the last to post in a thread, don't spam the thread

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Yeah, what Ziltoid said. Editing a post keeps the forum cleaner and clogs it up less. To edit your posts, just click the "+" under your message and then "edit post".
     2 people found this helpful

SV2501's Avatar Member
    thank you very much (both of you guys) for helping me out with the edit tool..
    im so sorry about the mess but as i kept writing and posting thing were just poping in my head
    i mean i wasn't joking about the horses or the ballons (the skijet or yachts) i think most gamers would appreciate this small "details" that
    as we have often observed in other titles helped out pretty much to keep players enjoying this and that game..
    i mean what's the sense of just adding cars over cars and so on when you keep fobiding the players
    the real free exploration of sucha great map in game (not to mention the biggest so far seen in a racing game..).

Of course having a big list of cars to scroll and chose among is great deal for a game such as this..
    But as we have proven in time with the previouse title gamers got stucked and bored in the random events
    that obviously has became more and more repetetive even with the DLC etc ..

Just face it the "crew" behing this game..Ivory Tower or who else they're cooperating to bring sucha great title to our joy etc
    Have done great job but obviously not being an close road racing title as most of us has played for years has brought at the same time pro and issues ...
    we all know really well both of them but mostly the issues are feeling alone in such a "giant world" and its not just when racing or cruising..

We need things that hobbyst of not just racing/arcade game would love and not only enjoy but even people from other titles that just love open world titles..
    And believe me this game got the balls, the beauty and the beast that it takes to show some dirty incomes not only for the gamers but even for the developers.

Just think about GT it started on psx it was circuit only racing system and alot of cars..and people loved it
    But nowadays things has changeed ...people love to be challenged but not only by speed and racing or competition ..
    I Love in the first title the fact that you can find alot of strange places to visit or big foot and unicorsn to sneak a pic but it was so "understimated" and was just trown there for the 100% completed guys...

When you could have easly reached even some more players just by organizing tours or expedition without the need to race against time etc but just visiting some places or hidden spots.....

I know i know cheating or robing other titles is a crime but if GTA has made it's philosophy or way of life ..who are we to negotiate or give up just because other games has done it before... instead of take what people love and would die for to do in games such as this.. and trow back at them the bone XD

Cheers and best wishes for the title bwabwabwabah\

(oh and don't forget natural events like strong winds, mind blowing tornados even if without much details but just imagine how lovely would be crossing the countryside and just feeling like ina movie scene with tornados chasing you all around like you have escaped area 51 with some kind of top secret document XD)

in few words this game ain't about racing only anymore..
    it's more likely getting about Give the palyer the chance to live
    The american Dream...by car, bike, boat, plane or so on...
    Living freely and having the time to choose the place to be or where to live
    or just live to travel and visit as many place as possible..
    what a better reward as achievemnent once the carrere mode ends?

edit..
    i asume it's a bit late to ask even some great in game game like fishing XD
    would be a killer app and time killer XD
    just imagine going around america in search of the best spot for some nasty 1vs1 nature vs human ..
    sport fishing of course not pisces would be abused in this game...

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by SV2501 Go to original post
    thank you very much (both of you guys) for helping me out with the edit tool..
    im so sorry about the mess but as i kept writing and posting thing were just poping in my head

Don't worry, no harm was done to anyone.

ERTUGDARK's Avatar Junior Member
    @SV2501

perfect description!!

Originally Posted by ERTUGDARK Go to original post
    I Want in the crew 2... I hope..

[LIST][*]Steering wheel must much more ffb effect.. (on road ffbs, bumps vss...)

Not sure what kind of wheel u use, but my T500RS with the ffb set at 80%
    gives me more then just a little vibration, infact i sometimes loose the fight
    for control of the wheel due to high feedback and i can tell the difference in
    feedback from the type of terrain im on very easly.
    Bumps and collisions also have a very different feedback, so i find your argument to be invalid...

ERTUGDARK's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by LCDDOG-2 Go to original post
    Not sure what kind of wheel u use, but my T500RS with the ffb set at 80%
    gives me more then just a little vibration, infact i sometimes loose the fight
    for control of the wheel due to high feedback and i can tell the difference in
    feedback from the type of terrain im on very easly.
    Bumps and collisions also have a very different feedback, so i find your argument to be invalid...
    I have t300..
    classic ffb is not problem.. But i dont feel road ffb, bump ffb, tire ffb, or gravel vsss vsss... Only when i lost control on my way, i feel good ffb.. but another issues..

Originally Posted by ERTUGDARK Go to original post
    I have t300..
    classic ffb is not problem.. But i dont feel road ffb, bump ffb, tire ffb, or gravel vsss vsss... Only when i lost control on my way, i feel good ffb.. but another issues..
    you might want to set ffb to a higher value, but idealy don't go past 80%.
    if you do you might suffer from ffb clipping, if you never heard of that google it.

i'm not trying to be rude, but looking it up might be better then me trying to explain it.

The t300 isn't that far behind mine so you should have very realistic ffb, but the lower you set it
    less ffb will be noticed.

i feel road, bump, tire, gravel, dirt, grass, ice, weight of the car, grip of the tyres etc...
    but as mentioned i can loose the fight for control sometimes, just like in a real car when you mess up