Thread: Scheduled Maintenance - September 6 @7AM UTC | Forums

UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Manager

Scheduled Maintenance - September 6 @7AM UTC

Hey Riders,

There will be scheduled maintenance for Trials Fusion on Xbox One effective September 6, at 7AM UTC. Duration will last 30 minutes and will impact all online functionality.

Thank you!

MP been down since the "Maintenance".

guess thats tomorrow, but it doesnt work today, lol

Couldn't have scheduled this after the tournament ended?

psiphon

Psiphon 3, an Internet oversight circumvention apparatus was at first discharged for the Android working system.This application gives you a chance to utilize Internet surpassing as far as possible. It utilizes a mix of SSH, VPN, and Proxy innovation. This application turned out to be more prevalent among the Android gadget clients and later they began scanning Psiphon for PC.Recently, Psiphon propelled their App for Windows PC and additionally Laptop. utilizing this PC rendition of Psiphon, you can utilize the same Psiphon that you utilized as a part of your Android Device. You can download Psiphon from the immediate connection gave underneath and Install it

Check this out, might help

I was also facing the similar issue and was searching for a solution on the web. Luckily I got an amazing guide on the this error. The owner of this site has mentioned 7 methods to solve this Chrome error. I hope this might help you in solving your error.

Check it out here: How to solve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR permanently