1 people found this helpful

M_Ulukai's Avatar Senior Member
    Hahahaha that movie was one of my favorite when I was young ^^ The Golden Child.

I'd like that too for the main game ^^

LaMOi's Avatar Senior Member
    Ubisoft - WHY NOT....

Release it in a weapons pack? I'd pay money for that. As long as it's not expensive.

GORESH's Avatar Member
    Making certain features exclusive to the DLC is done on purpose. To sell the DLC.

If the knife is added to the main game, I would love to be able to switch between knife and non-lethal takedowns, like in Splinter Cell Blacklist.
     2 people found this helpful

shocklemzoa's Avatar Junior Member
    Don't drop the knife!

Be a great idea to transfer across all content,but just lose the flash effect when you're stabbing.

Could be unique in PvP CQC.

Force58's Avatar Senior Member
    I know the topic has been beat to death, but for the life of me I don't understand why it wasn't implemented in the main game at launch. I mean, seriously, it is GHOST RECON! I've played the main game and all the DLC's, got to aroud 29 in Tier mode, and gave up due to boredom. I'd come back if the knife were included in the main game, just to mess around. You can't play stealthy without it. PvP should be interesting. I missed the beta, dammit.

Originally Posted by xxginger11 Go to original post
    It is definitely not a unreasonable request to include skills, weapons and vehicles in the DLC into the main story.
    ↑↑↑100% This, my biggest gripe and one of the only things I want in this game is for the DLC to be integrated with the main game. Started playing Fallen Ghosts and OMG I love the crossbows, I love the barret 50 cal, I love the new abilities, I love the new melee knife takedowns. I go back to play the main game because I convinced 2 of buddies to pick it up and I'm like "man I really wanna play Fallen Ghosts" lol

So please guys, integrate the DLC into the main game, at the very least the weapons, increased level cap and perks from Fallen Ghosts.

Originally Posted by Ubi-P4in Go to original post
    That's a knife idea LaMOi (Sorry I had to) Thanks for the suggestion!
    OMG P4in, will you cut it out with all the joking Really, I can't figure out why a standard issue combat knife didn't make the cut. Asking for knife is not exactly asking for cutting-edge technology like a laser gun. Whomever at Ubi decided to cut it out from the game probably wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I am hoping that for whatever reason a knife was cut-out from the arsenal that the devs will take it under consideration again and maybe take another stab at it. Sorry devs, I hate to stab you in the back, I was on the edge of this argument but the players make good point to include one into the game. Perhaps next time, try not bringing a knife to a gun fight? Okay? Bye, I am cutting out...Hehe