Thread: Lake to space tournament broken finish! | Forums

psyco4ix's Avatar Junior Member

Lake to space tournament broken finish!

The finish line (a box you enter) on the final track of the acorn tournament is glitched for me and at least one other person i know. I can ride straight through the box and fault a number of times before it catches the finish screen. I have uploaded a clip to my profile (x The Papa Jon) & also to club Trials UKriders page. Could someone please take a few minutes to have a look and give me there opinion on whether this is a glitch or my mistake. Its annoying to keep 0 faulting the tourny just to fault at the final finish. Thanks & happy riding!!

Busted for me too. Exactly in the same manner as you have described. A 'trigger' glitching out, perhaps? I'm on PS4, just for context. Waiting does nothing, and nothing at all triggers in any manner, from my various attempts.

This is broken for me as well. Also playing on PS4

Devils_Demon's Avatar Member
    Can confirm. It happened to me too earlier. I was set to beat my PB by almost 2 seconds too.

I wonder if Swampballs might know what's up. Maybe there's an area trigger that we're unintentionally jumping over or something. Although if that is where the final cp is placed then it should trigger regardless of any area triggers.

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this issue. This tournament has now come to an end and there's a new Acorn Tournament now available to playthrough.

app

The Terrarium TV application download isn't accessible by means of any official store of any OS connection. Neither would android be able to clients get to it from the Play Store, nor would it be able to be gotten from the App Store or Windows Store for their separate OSes. The application is accessible just as an apk record, which can be downloaded from a few sources on the web alongside the official site.

Same Problem

I have also faced the same problem while recording video on Vigo Video App and it went fail. Now will try on other tournament.