Thread: Just Dance Unlimited Purchase Problem :( | Forums

Just Dance Unlimited Purchase Problem :(

Hi, sorry to disturb. Yesterday August 31, 2017, I bought a just dance unlimited 12 months pass. I received my transaction receipt in my gmail and under wallet purchase history indicates that I have proof that I've purchased the game. However, when I accessed Just Dance 2017's Just Dance Unlimited button, selecting subscription, I was shocked to see that it is displayed "Content not available at the moment" judging from the fact that 2 days ago I was able to assess those subscriptions. I also tried selecting the redeem button, alas, it only showed a redeem your 12 digit code. Lastly, when I checked services under my profile, I saw I purchased just dance 2016 unlimited, surprisingly I know that I purchased just dance 2017 yesterday. Please help me assess my current situation! Thank you!

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Unlimited! Please get in touch with our Support Team so they can resolve this for you.

Also, I removed your other thread so your personal information wasn't out in the open.

Thanks!

I posted this case too in the ubisoft support team lasst friday sept 1,2017 ticket 05123482