Thread: Just unlocked the Relics set with uplay points, but its not there? | Forums

Just unlocked the Relics set with uplay points, but its not there?

I have just purchased the set of relics (Crack Hacks Helmet etc)
    there is a green checked arrow: "you will find your new items in the game"

I have a running game (act2) but no one has the items in his inventory
    I startet a new party, just to have a look, but even then no one has the relics

how do I get them? Feeling a bit stupid, wasting 30u

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi vengonator, You can locate the items by first talking to Maximus, a NPC located in the garrison of Scorpigal. Before using them, you will have to identify them: Relics cost 150 gold coins and are as follows:

Crag Hack's Helmet
    Unbreakable
    Thunderstaff
    The Hacker

Kind Regards

Hello Ubi-MoshiMoshi. I'm not sure you understand the problem, I've been playing this game for a very long time. So I started a new game with a Mercenary to take advantage of the 2 handed axe relic. None of the relics were in my inventory and when I finished the castle and was ready to go to the Forge that was not selectable which means that the game is finished because you can't go any further. This same thing happened to me a couple of years ago and you guys took care of it for me.

Hopefully this problem can be taken care of again so I can continue to play.

Hi I have similar problem but I unlocked relic some time ago. Now i started new game and i do not have relics(I talked with Maximu sand nothing was added to inventory) plus game doesn't download DLC Falcon and Unicorn.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, if you have done what I suggested and they are still not appearing, please contact our support team https://support.ubi.com so we can take a look.

Thanks

I wrote to polish support 4 days ago, still no reponse.

ubiper's Avatar Junior Member
    Just restarted this game again after many years and are struggling with the same problem.

Same problem + can't hire Sana

Edited:
    I wrote to support 8 days ago, still no response. (case number 06068605)
    54 days, problem still not solved.
    3 month

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hi Guys, if you have done what I suggested and they are still not appearing, please contact our support team https://support.ubi.com so we can take a look.

Thanks
    The most recent re-occurrence of this issue has not been fixed for almost a month now. The support replied to my ticket with the generic 'check your router' auto-response, even though I took my time to explain to them the nature of this issue.

Same thing for me too, bought the digital deluxe edition on steam years ago when it first came out but never finished the game so i decided to play it again.
    My unlocked uplay relics are not appearing in my inventory at the start and now that i've gotten to Seahaven Sana is also not recruitable.
    Come on Ubisoft, fix this already!