Devils_Demon's Avatar Member

[PS4] Devils_Demon tracks | Tag: [DD]

Guess i should keep a note of all my favorite tracks so far. I've built quite a few and some are terrible while others I'm very proud of.

Here are some of my personal favs:

Inferno 4 Re-Imagined
    Very proud of this one. It has the driving line of Inferno IV but it has an entirely different setting. It's the first time I tried to recreate a track and I thoroughly enjoyed building it. It was a bit of a pain though as I had to take screenshots of the real track and try to replicate it as closely as possible. The end result isn't perfect but it's very close to it. I'm very proud of the deco too.

Serpents Lair
    Another very early track of mine. I quite like the driving line and the deco feels unique. I had big plans for the serpent snake but my skill (at the time) in the editor just wasn't up to the challenge. I'm tempted to build a part 2.

[DD] Charred Meteorain
    Another track I'm very proud of. After remaking Inferno I got quite a few requests to make another remake. I decided to remake Meteorain but using the deco of Charred Remains. Again, it's not perfect but it's very close to it.

[DD] Frostbity City Run
    Yet another remake and this time I decided to combine the driving line of Frostbite with the deco of Light City Run. Probably my least favourite remake although it is my highest voted track.

[DD] Darude
    i decided to build a medium track for a change. The reason why i love this track is because of how I did the driving line. There are two routes. One is slow and the other is fast. The fast route doesn't have any checkpoints. It's exclusively a speedrunner route. Quite a fun challenge to figure out how to combine both routes while at the same time making sure one route doesn't have checkpoints.

[DD] Switched
    This started out as just me experimenting in the editor. Figured out how to use the button logic to toggle platforms open/closed so decided to make a full track out of it. Not my best track but still a fun challenge to zero fault.

[DD] Wall Climb 101
    A skill game which test how well you can wall climb.

[DD] Last Stop
    Another track I'm very proud of. Inspired by The Vestibule this track has you jumping off a cliff onto the top of a train. Quite a lot of effort went into making train-surfing feel real. Lot of fancy logic going on behind the scene.

I have quite a few more but these bunch are the ones that stand out most to me. I'm still building so there's many more to come.

New supercross track released last night.

[DD] Dafogi Trail

I'll update the post once I get a video put up.

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Devils_Demon Go to original post
    New supercross track released last night.

[DD] Dafogi Trail

I'll update the post once I get a video put up.
    Dare I give it ago?

Of course. It's a very easy Hard track. Nothing too crazy.
     1 people found this helpful