Favorite superhero persona?

Which of the kids superhero persona do you like the best? The Human Kite for sure. Can't wait to see him in action. Hopefully his moves has been updated since the gameplay. Aside from him, Professor Chaos.

For me it has to be Toolshed, for starters Stan's my favorite character because he's so complex. I like the idea that Toolshed is the only hero who could realistically hurt someone in a fight too. All the other hero's powers are basically imaginary. But he actually has drills, nail guns, and pliers. Those are all real weapons. Mysterion can kinda fight but he's been seen in "The Coon" to just snitch on crimes and not really fight them most of the time. When he does fight, like when he stopped that bully from picking on his sister, he was proficient for a 4th grader. The Coon is the next closest thing and even then, his "Claws" just "really sting" lol. Can't wait to see more gameplay of TS!

Grymmstrife's Avatar Member
    I kind of want to see more from Super Craig just because they gave him that move where he flips people off.

Man I totally forgot about Toolshed despite the fact that he's my avatar. Yeah I'm really excited to see him in action. If we're talking about personas, it's still The Human Kite. But gameplay wise? I'm really excited to see Toolshed, Mosquito, Timmy and Chaos.

Super Craig and Wonder Tweek are just awful though. I'm sure the joke was funny at the beginning but in the long run, it sucks that they don't have their unique persona and iconic costume. I'm sure those are the ones I'll use the least, along with Diabetes. I'm not sure about Wendy yet. She could be good, she could suck. Not that big a fan of her character.

It's pretty weird that one day after Clyde literally turned half of the town into nazi zombies and nearly got Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny; Butters and Jimmy killed... They all just let him play superheroes with them.

Originally Posted by TheChrisTBH Go to original post
    It's pretty weird that one day after Clyde literally turned half of the town into nazi zombies and nearly got Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny; Butters and Jimmy killed... They all just let him play superheroes with them.
    They hang out with Cartman every day and he has put them in danger on several occasions. Craig also fought for Clyde, why fight one when you can face five? At the end of stick of Truth the main threat was Princess Kenny.

it's just how kids are

My favorite of the kids is either The Coon or Mysterion but that's not really much of a surprise considering Kenny and Cartman are my favorite of the big main four

Professor Chaos is the best.

Chaos isn't really a hero persona though, if i had to guess i'd say Butters good guy persona is probably inspector Butters

Well, technically no but it's a persona in the South Park superhero franchise. I'm still so disappointed Butters isn't playable as a buddy in combat.

All evidence points towards that at least.

I don't know if one of us posted this on here yet or not but for those looking to roleplay as a gadgeteer or something there is this costume.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FracturedBu...s5&sh=59c44fa6