So glad it takes a season to fix a character

What are the plans to fix cent because from what I heard it's not going to fix anything... Be nice to her some news on it

Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    He's not fixed really. No word if he ever will be though. People are quitting the game because of him though.

He is UBI's golden child. They would not allow players to beat him into a pulp.

Luckily he was beaten at tournament final. It shows light to us that cent can be beaten.

Bad news is Nobs will be nerfed because she beat their golden child..

People only hate the Centurion because in a group setting he is spammable.

But 1v1 he is average as hell unless he wall bangs you

I don't imagine centurion or any hero is going to receive any major changes till the defensive meta patch fixes are all out.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Knight_Raime Go to original post
    I don't imagine centurion or any hero is going to receive any major changes till the defensive meta patch fixes are all out.
    Also this ^^^

DrinkinMyStella's Avatar Senior Member
    are people still moaning about cent? I barely see 1 in a 4v4 let alone 2 or more the only cent in the lobbies is usually me.

Draghmar's Avatar Senior Member
    And yet I see them all the time many times more then one in one team...+1 for the point of view.

DrinkinMyStella's Avatar Senior Member
    Who cares, its a game, they said they are making changes to his CC where two players can't pin at the same time, just be patient also the new def meta changes will make him useless he won't be able to get much from a parry, he will be very strong if you run out of stamina though. I find highlander more OP than cent, he can just spam heavies and unblockables and in a tank can throw you around everywhere, his CC is quite strong. Raider stampede charge is more common in 4v4 than cent, my point is there are bigger problems than cent.

Originally Posted by nufrancis Go to original post
    He is UBI's golden child. They would not allow players to beat him into a pulp.

Luckily he was beaten at tournament final. It shows light to us that cent can be beaten.

Bad news is Nobs will be nerfed because she beat their golden child..
    the nobushi whas abusing a broken mechanic... like everyone at that tournament. i dont think its not a nerf if unintended behavior gets removed from the game because that shouldnt be in the game to beginn with.
    still if you think that centurions "regular" moveset can go toe to toe with a someone thats just abusing broken gameplay mechanics ... makes you think doesnt it?