ChampionRuby50g's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Vakris_One Go to original post
    Why was this thread un-stickied by the way?
    Wondered this as well. I was on the Rainbow six forums the other day and they had like 8-10 threads all in that top section stickied. So clutter really isn’t an excuse then is it?

Tundra 793's Avatar Senior Member
    Still tryin' to figure out why the spam in here never got cleared out. I asked in other threads, and reported at least two of the spam posts even before it got unpinned.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Representative
    I deleted several spam posts. If you see more, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I don't remember who unpinned the thread; discussion did slow down at some point. No promises, but I'll at least follow up on this tomorrow to see we'd like to sticky it again. You're certainly right in saying that the pinned threads here aren't as cluttered as they are elsewhere, lol.

Any updates on the sticking? With the spam gone, it looks way more inviting for discussion. And as y'all say, if the other forums keep way more clutter, no reason to not keep this one around. Archo did spend like 3 weeks putting the thing together.

Originally Posted by Tundra 793 Go to original post
    Any updates on the sticking? With the spam gone, it looks way more inviting for discussion. And as y'all say, if the other forums keep way more clutter, no reason to not keep this one around. Archo did spend like 3 weeks putting the thing together.
    Bad timing on my part as FredEx is out of office for this week.

Aaaaand we're back!

The lack of discussion was a concern of ours, but this thread is still a valuable resource, so we'll return it to sticky-dom.

Please PM me if you see any more spam in here and I miss it. I'll take care of it ASAP.
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks for your incredible work Archo ,that was a great read 👏💪

Hey Archo, so question: Where do the Black Priors fit into this loreset?

They originally were known as the Order of the Holy Balauer, (or something like that yes?) they earned their name as the Black Priors when Vortiger, seduced by promises of power and fortune by Apollyon joined her and corrupted the purpose of the holy men and committed many acts that can only be described as gruesome shock tactics which, in spite of being horribly outnumbered in their fights, aided them in inspiring dread in their opposition, leading to victories of sorts?

Originally Posted by SendRickPics Go to original post
    Hey Archo, so question: Where do the Black Priors fit into this loreset?

They originally were known as the Order of the Holy Balauer, (or something like that yes?) they earned their name as the Black Priors when Vortiger, seduced by promises of power and fortune by Apollyon joined her and corrupted the purpose of the holy men and committed many acts that can only be described as gruesome shock tactics which, in spite of being horribly outnumbered in their fights, aided them in inspiring dread in their opposition, leading to victories of sorts?
    I'm not entirely sure that Archo's around anymore, so I'll do my best to answer your question.

The former lead writer for For Honor confirmed on an old Den that the world of For Honor is much larger than the 3 areas we're shown on the main screen in game.

That's where the room for heroes like Centurion, Highlander and the Black Priors exists. These heroes are drawn from areas just outside our immediate field of vision.
    Your assessment of their history is correct, to the best of my knowledge. Just imagine that these events transpired elsewhere in the world, during Apollyon's campaign we're shown in the Campaign Mode.