Highlander Run Speed

I understand this guy has an extremely heavy and large sword (wink wink)...but why in the hell does a full plated LawBringer or Shugoki (with all his fat and glory) run faster than a dude in a Kilt (with all the freedom he has)!

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    Well muscle is supposed to be heavier than fat. And that sword does look pretty dang heavy. Or maybe he needs to make sure his kilt does't accidentally fly up when he's running.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    Well muscle is supposed to be heavier than fat. And that sword does look pretty dang heavy. Or maybe he needs to make sure his kilt does't accidentally fly up when he's running.
    In all seriousness is this going to be looked at?

I'm going to bring it up with the team as part of the Highlander feedback.

Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    Tbh I find his move speed fine. Sure he's slow, that's OK, he's carrying a big sword.

He has a feat to speed up a bit..

Originally Posted by Tyrjo Go to original post
    Tbh I find his move speed fine. Sure he's slow, that's OK, he's carrying a big sword.
    I already mentioned he was carrying a big sword...but that doesn't negate the fact that he's slower than every other character...this includes...I don't know...a dude in FULL plate with a weapon just as big (i.e. Lawbringer).

Also, the fact that Highlander literally can't cap points at the beginning of a match because they don't get there in time.

Alustar.'s Avatar Senior Member
    How come no one else has pointed out that the Highlander is NOT wearing a kilt with proper full regalia?

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post

Originally Posted by D3dicatedSrv3rz Go to original post

Unfortunately they didn't include this question in today's stream, but I'll try to see if I can get it from someone else.