Ubi-Ligario's Avatar Community Manager

Skull and Bones Devs play PvP showdown with Assassinís Creed Devs

Assassinís Creed IV: Black Flag developers challenged Skull and Bones developers to an epic live naval battle!

Who commanded the high seas, and whose ships were sunk?

automatic boarding and no land play, no underwater diving, no sword plus gun fights, no island exploration, no on foot open world, no singleplayer story campaign and lots of other stuff...wow...and then they say its the "ultimate pirate game" which is a total lie! thanks ubisoft for creating a much worse pirate game than black flag
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by John_Ryder_123 Go to original post
    automatic boarding and no land play, no underwater diving, no sword plus gun fights, no island exploration, no on foot open world, no singleplayer story campaign and lots of other stuff...wow...and then they say its the "ultimate pirate game" which is a total lie! thanks ubisoft for creating a much worse pirate game than black flag
    I agree they have PVP, but they didnt think about the important factors, unless they have but didnt show it to us.

"automatic boarding and no land play, no underwater diving, no sword plus gun fights, no island exploration, no on foot open world, no singleplayer story campaign and lots of other stuff" I agree with you on soo many levels, I still play AC Black Flag because there is soo much to do in single player

hope all this isn't missing?

Landing parties, sneek assassiinations of crew and captain,spending loot extravigantly in port or harbour and getting information on ships and cargo are just as important as attacking ships and defending your boarders.if all this is done automatically then it's going to be a big let down for the privateers playing.
     1 people found this helpful

Если на самом корабле то скучно будет играть, охота пропадет сразу. Било бы намного лучше развивать свой порт и грабить корабли...

has anyone received an email asking questions? like what would we like to see in game

[IMG][/IMG]