Thread: [Ubisoft_Account]Rocksmith 2014 remastered doesn't run on MAC Os High Sierra | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 remastered doesn't run on MAC Os High Sierra

Hi

Recently I updated my MAC with MacOS High Sierra an do now when I try to run Rocksmith from Steam it begins to run first video and stuck on give an enter to begin. It doesn't recognize when I pressed enter. I´ve click, doble click and still nothing! Mac makes same sound after pressing any key.

Any comments?
     1 people found this helpful

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please try verifying your files in Steam and Uplay. If you're still experiencing issues, make sure to get in touch with our Support team directly.

Thanks

Verified Files

Hi

I did it and no problems!

I just tried to reinstall game from my time machine back up and still no luck!

If you use the mouse you can click on the text. I also have the problem of using the keyboard on high sierra.

same problem here

workaround

It works for me on high sierra if i do the following.

1, Launch steam & click play
    2, immediately after the game starts loading press alt+tab to switch to OS X
    3, wait for the game to fully load IN THE OS X, do not switch back to the game ( you'll hear the sound as it loads)
    4, switch back to the game, the keyboard works as in sierra

Another workaround is to use the mouse to put it into Windowed mode vs Full Screen (in options in Rocksmith). Apparently this is an issue with Full Screen mode on High Sierra. You can then maximize the window (green circle) and it acts just like Full Screen Mode but the keyboard works fine.

Same issue with release version of MacOS High Sierra

Same issue with release version of MacOS High Sierra. Can't get past Begin screen. Mouse does not work.

Report to dev team.

How to exit full screen mode

Thanks for all of your suggestions - none of the proposed solutions worked for me, however. How does one go from fullscreen to windowed mode if the mouse and keyboards don't work on fullscreen rocksmith? Is there a way to change the preferences without being in Rocksmith? Thank you!

Same problem here, can't do anything, I am stuck. I am frustrated beyond respect of the law.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►