Thread: What will you do about teamkilling ubisoft | Forums

What will you do about teamkilling ubisoft

Ubisoft i hope you realize how abusive tking is in this game when A. its in the game in the first damn place 2. how abusable it is due to the useless report function for casual. Teamkilling needs to be either removed or have an actual punishing report system in casual that isnt just for hacking.

P.S. I dont give a f*ck if friendly fire happens irl, it does not need to be in this game where staying alive is super important
     1 people found this helpful

...I'm guessing you missed the MANY posts on here by people saying they have been banned...even for Teamkilling a Teamkiller?

The ban system WORKS!.

To remove friendly fire would be idiotic....A huge point of the game is knowing when NOT to shoot and NOT to grenade just as much as pew-pewing!.
    The game would be utter crap if you just shot anything that moved...if it was freindly, no problem!!...no harm done!.

I for one would instantly stop playing if friendly fire was removed (It wont be ).
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by WhatsABullet Go to original post
    Ubisoft i hope you realize how abusive tking is in this game when A. its in the game in the first damn place 2. how abusable it is due to the useless report function for casual. Teamkilling needs to be either removed or have an actual punishing report system in casual that isnt just for hacking.

P.S. I dont give a f*ck if friendly fire happens irl, it does not need to be in this game where staying alive is super important
    Teamkilling ubisoft is called murder

Team killing really isnt that big of a problem should be more strict I completely agree but not to the point where you see in enemy and get a collate on your teammate and an enemy and get kicked. Maybe if you kill 3 people with in a certain time frame if you kill another teammate you get a ban regardless if they are in different games. Without the friendly fire there would be no worrys about what to Fuze and I believe he would become broken since your team could just push in with the nades and so on.

Originally Posted by Debronnis Go to original post
    Team killing really isnt that big of a problem should be more strict I completely agree but not to the point where you see in enemy and get a collate on your teammate and an enemy and get kicked. Maybe if you kill 3 people with in a certain time frame if you kill another teammate you get a ban regardless if they are in different games. Without the friendly fire there would be no worrys about what to Fuze and I believe he would become broken since your team could just push in with the nades and so on.
    .....you're not wrong

Fine then, remove friendly fire from guns then, that way fuze wouldnt become broken, there would still be worries about grenades, etc. But i am ****ing tired of there being no real punishments for THE BEGINNER TKER. THERE SHOULDNT BE PUNISHMENTS FOR THE ONES THAT TK AFTER. I dont give a f**k if you left the game, frankly if you are okay with the general use of friendly fire for tking people you dont like, id rather have you banned CUS

BanditlsMain's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by CUS. Go to original post
    ...I'm guessing you missed the MANY posts on here by people saying they have been banned...even for Teamkilling a Teamkiller?

The ban system WORKS!.

To remove friendly fire would be idiotic....A huge point of the game is knowing when NOT to shoot and NOT to grenade just as much as pew-pewing!.
    The game would be utter crap if you just shot anything that moved...if it was freindly, no problem!!...no harm done!.

I for one would instantly stop playing if friendly fire was removed (It wont be ).
    Best WhatsABullet,

What 'CUS.' says here is correct. The game should be a close simulation of a real life situation. Also many teamkill abusers are already banned and the system does indeed work. Anyway I really appriciate your concern about this well known problem.

Have a wonderful day,
    BanditlsMain

Of course the system works. It works in the same way traffic works, or fast food works, or computers work.

It's a system. All systems work. The question is how effective is it. In my opinion, and apparently a lot of other people's..read THE COMMUNITY, it isn't. Many are banned I'm sure. But many are not. And many more are still coming into the game. And the ones that aren't banned yet are still teamkilling until they are.

You know a real community is where people actually listen to you.

It's impossible to collect statistics on tks because Ubisoft's middle ware has all the data.

Let the sales figures speak. Sadly people will keep buying this either discounted or brand new and keep playing it because for the most part it is playable. But then so are slides and swings.

If Ubisoft cares about actually raising the standards of their work they will do something that doesn't cause so much stress, after all gaming is supposed to be enjoyable.

You could always separate out friendly fire mode and make it a game mode instead of forcing players to do the so called "real life" thing.

Why can't we go back to team killing whoever we like and stop with these disgusting automated admin auto-kick rubbish. Ubisoft only puts this stuff in the game to keep you 'happy'. Fight your corner and stop complaining.

There is ALOT of purposeful TKing nowadays. They need to implement a 'Forgive/Not Forgive' system.