Thread: Wave One Winners of the Assassin's Creed: Origins Community Creation Contest! | Forums

Ubi-Banshee's Avatar Community Manager

Wave One Winners of the Assassin's Creed: Origins Community Creation Contest!

We're happy to announce the winners of the first wave of our ACO Community Creation Contest! We saw a ton of really amazing entries and it was great to see different sections of the AC community rally around their friends' entries Without further ado, here are your winners!

Art
    Grand Prize: Davi Gomes Severiano!

Judges:
    "If someone told me to draw Bayek assassinating someone with 3 arrows underwater whilst showing the pyramids, boats, and Senu in the background I’d tell them to go to hell Great job incorporating all these elements with great composition clarity and dynamic!"

"I’m giving the first place to Davi, I like his cartoonish/comic art-style. He has chosen a very dynamic pose for his composition and he totally nailed it! Your Bayek is perfect, you haven’t forget his Medjay badge on his shoulder (FYI, Senu is not an American eagle!) Congratulations to you."

"Fun and dynamic composition. Exciting scene, and the attack on the guy in an Anubis mask taking place in the water (I assume the Nile) is symbolic I also really like the contrasts in colors, and the inclusion of iconic elements and attention to details. In sum: this artwork for me is fun, exciting, and it has clearly been created with a lot of attention to detail and meaning."

Congratulations Davi on winning an Xbox One X and the ACO Dawn of the Creed Collector's Edition!

Runner-Ups:
    Pamela Hernandez

Rodrigo Aldana

Rick Santliz

Each of our runner-ups will get a digital copy of the Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition!

Video
    Grand Prize: Gabriel Correa

Judges:
    "The overall quality of his craftsmanship and the personal approach to the subject is why we’re giving him first place!"

"We love the style of the animation, you can definitely tell that there was a lot of care put into every frame. We really liked seeing Origins’ Egypt done in Gabriel’s style!"

Congratulations Gabriel on winning an Xbox One X and the ACO Dawn of the Creed Collector's Edition!

Runner-Ups:
    Gaston Robert

Jeremy Gallant

Lucas Almeida

Each of our runner-ups will get a digital copy of the Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition!

------

We'd like to thank each and every person entered, especially all of those who entered but didn't make it into the Top 10 through voting. We saw each entry and your

If you missed this wave, you can still enter in the second wave which will start September 4th! This wave will also accept cosplay entries so if you're a cosplayer, or one of your friends is, make sure you enter for the chance to win!

Get more information on the contest here.
     5 people found this helpful

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Wow! Great stuff, congrats, guys!

It was all really well done, but I totally agree with the judges on that first video. Is the animated Netflix series still looking for animators?
     1 people found this helpful

amalia_82's Avatar Junior Member
    congrats to the winners and everyone who participated in this.

RVSage's Avatar Senior Member
    Congrats winners

Darkpoison123's Avatar Junior Member

ParabÉns aos participantes

ParabÉns aos vencedores, mais que merecido! A justiÇa foi feita \o

sangrehacker's Avatar Junior Member
    Congrats winners

sushiglutton's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow, that animated vid was amazing! Reminds me a bit of the Castlevania show on Netflix. Some great work all around.

joshoolhorst's Avatar Senior Member
    The music in the videos make me so nostalgic

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Thought I already commented on this. Congrats to the winners!

kgb-kasun007's Avatar Junior Member
    so cool