Thread: Hope County Map Jam - Player Choice Award | Forums

  1. #71
    ImGonaG3tUsucka's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    448
    Of Course if you except this challenge, Its all for fun Ducain.
    Share this post

  2. #72
    Originally Posted by ImGonaG3tUsucka Go to original post
    I just played your map. As I said before its a good map. For me its a close second to my map. You are missing a lot of the elements from the Far Cry 5 Demo. So my map is a lot more accurate. I have the mounted gun placement that you are missing. I have the flat roof top with the mounted gun. I have the bridge. You are missing that. My water tower is better. I do like your church but in the demo you don't cant exit the church in the back .Your church is closed off. I even made the bus you walk through. I did not mention this because its not even in the contest. I do have a version of it in the contest. This was all done on a console and to boot its challenging. So the quality of my video is hurt by the consoles resolution.. I would say your video is top notch so you definitely win there. Its good to be proud of your work and I hope to see more from you Ducain. I would say your video is the winner.... Stay tuned to my Channel to see the PC version. I also extend a challenge that my PC version will blow yours out the water.. You can even fix up your Flashies. Also add the other items you are missing from the Demo. Here is my video from the console version
    .
    Haven't you played Far Cry 5? So there are things that you know is there that I don't. I never new the church was open and what bridge are you talking about? I have seen your video and ran around on your map too... there are some things better but I also think a lot of vegitation is out of place or not there. I also included the bridge that has the eagle on it from the trailer.

    My point is I tried making everything from the trailer and I haven't played the game yet. You have played it and can put more into it since you know what is there...lol

    and I accept this challeng too... I know it is all fun and I enjoy critisism because it can make my map better overall. Also I'm a complete noob when it comes to the Far Cry 5 editor so critisism is good...haha
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #73
    I just saw your video of your map ducain23. It looks like a good offering and seems great for your first map. Way higher effort then Hunting Country, and I can see why some folks would vote for it.
    Share this post

  4. #74
    Originally Posted by impressionman76 Go to original post
    I just saw your video of your map ducain23. It looks like a good offering and seems great for your first map. Way higher effort then Hunting Country, and I can see why some folks would vote for it.
    Thanks!
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #75
    ImGonaG3tUsucka's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    448
    Originally Posted by ducain23 Go to original post
    Haven't you played Far Cry 5? So there are things that you know is there that I don't. I never new the church was open and what bridge are you talking about? I have seen your video and ran around on your map too... there are some things better but I also think a lot of vegitation is out of place or not there. I also included the bridge that has the eagle on it from the trailer.

    My point is I tried making everything from the trailer and I haven't played the game yet. You have played it and can put more into it since you know what is there...lol

    and I accept this challeng too... I know it is all fun and I enjoy critisism because it can make my map better overall. Also I'm a complete noob when it comes to the Far Cry 5 editor so critisism is good...haha
    Its true I did get to play the demo..If you saw enough videos you would see everything to make a more accurate representation. Here is a video that has what you are missing.
    Share this post

  6. #76
    Well I think it's safe to say this public poll was a HUGE uncontroversial success
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #77
    Originally Posted by ImGonaG3tUsucka Go to original post
    Its true I did get to play the demo..If you saw enough videos you would see everything to make a more accurate representation. Here is a video that has what you are missing.

    Ahhh didn't see that one
    Share this post

  8. #78
    ImGonaG3tUsucka's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    448
    Originally Posted by ducain23 Go to original post
    Ahhh didn't see that one
    Ok so the challenge is, who has the best map overall on PC. Between us or maybe some others want in. The map will be inspired by Far Cry 5 demo and will be judged by the in-game rating system. It will have to be published by Sunday August 20th midnight eastern time. After 7 days We can see which map faired the best. You can promote your map anyway you like.. YouTube, twitter, etc. with 45k followers/subs you should sweep it. There are no rules other than what has been written. You can make your map invincible, use any mode, or mods, even take some liberties as to what it may look like outside the demo area.
    Share this post

  9. #79
    Originally Posted by ImGonaG3tUsucka Go to original post
    Ok so the challenge is, who has the best map overall on PC. Between us or maybe some others want in. The map will be inspired by Far Cry 5 demo and will be judged by the in-game rating system. It will have to be published by Sunday August 20th midnight eastern time. After 7 days We can see which map faired the best. You can promote your map anyway you like.. YouTube, twitter, etc. with 45k followers/subs you should sweep it. There are no rules other than what has been written. You can make your map invincible, use any mode, or mods, even take some liberties as to what it may look like outside the demo area.
    Well if you can use mods... then I need to figure out how to use them or where to find them...haha
    Share this post

  10. #80
    Oh man, a sub-map making challenge spawned from a map making challenge, that's pretty meta
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post