Thread: Upcoming iOS maintenance [Updated 10/4] | Forums

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev

Upcoming iOS maintenance [Updated 10/4]

Heads up! We’ll be doing some maintenance to the Rocksmith iOS servers on Tuesday October 4. It’s scheduled for the following times:

5:00-7:00 UTC
    12:00-1:00 EST
    21:00-23:00 PST
    14:00-16:00 JST

Hopefully this will not cause too much inconvenience. After the maintenance is finished, you should have no trouble logging in and reaching our servers. Thanks for your patience!

We'll keep you posted on future maintenance outages in this thread.

Nice update. Why did my prices raise from 1.99 a song to 2.99 or 3.99 in some cases. Would it be possible that you sell a pack that comes with RS1 Soundtrack and RS remastered. Perhaps a subscription monthly or yearly to the dlc or you get to choose X number of songs for 59.99. It would be nice to somehow let it detect your songs from your XBOX library then maybe offer the song for .99 cents since i am buying it twice. I have been riding along since RS1, RS14, RS Remastered, Portable rocksmith.
    I'm in upper upper Maine where Canada is just a short drive, and I changed location and it let me DL rocksmith. Then I was super excited. Then I had to drive again the other day because you updated versions and it didn't let me access it at first. It also makes it hard to choose new songs to buy too, do I put it on the portable device that doesn't have nearly 1% of the songs I have already on XBOX one , or if you like the song and own it but want to have an easy way to take it to a party or something. It's nice and compact and good to take along to jam sessions.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey mistertpitydafo, can you tell if your physical location seems to affect the song price that you see? Also, which device are you using? Thanks!

Hi UbiVertigo,

I have experimented. One way lets me buy songs but it involves VPN and changing location settings and a few other things on the ipad so it's annoying. When I first did it, I got the app, then attempted a purchase and of course it had to be a credit card or paypal from canada. Then I thought I either tried from the USA using the program to buy a song, and at that time I think they were 2.99 but the packs were more expensive than buying the single songs and some were a dollar extra. Then after having to get close to the border for it to accept I'm in Canada, then I have to attach payment. The first time I think I setup either as us or canada and went back since the patch cuz i only bought three songs. It keeps saying purchase has failed contact ITunes. But I have noticed then songs are 1.99 each and the packs are cheaper too, then I've seen the 2.99 and stuff like taking care of business being 3.99 and ones considered "new". I was able to purchase 3 songs from the first version I downloaded and that one had a sale banner and I remember paying 2.99 each song because I'm like, Where is the sale? LOL. If I can help you in any other ways let me know, I can test it with vpn or driving up north a lil.

Thanks
    Ben Sanborn

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager
    That issue should be fixed now. Thanks for letting us know!