Who does Horse Haven think I am?

So... maybe there's already a thread for this and I just missed it, but what's does my horse haven profile look like and is there a way to change it if I want to?

I can see everyone else's profile just fine, but I can't see my own. In the clubs everyone has a avatar with there name below it, some are clearly things they put in themselves and some just say "unknown". Mine just shows up as "Me" which makes sense, but I have no idea what it shows up as for other people. I don't remember there being a place to put in a username when I first loaded up the game. Does it say "unknown" like those other people or does it go based off of my game center username (I'm an IOS user) or my facebook login? Also, the avatars themselves seems to come in three different variations, one that looks like a boy, one that looks like a girl, and one that I can't decided whether it's a boy or a girl. Mine is showing up as a the one that looks like a boy and I'm a girl.

The other thing I noticed was that when you click on someone's profile to view more information on it, some of them will say what their favorite horse is. Is there a place to put this in or is it auto-gathered information based on what horse you tend to the most or run in steeplechases the most or something like that?

Name showing up as “ME”

This is the response that I just got this afternoon from support:

Usernames in Horse Haven will always display as "Me" for you the player, but not for others. Your username will be your Facebook name if you are connected to Facebook. If you are not connected to Facebook, it will display as your Game Center username.