Can't join most multiplayer servers but other online parts of the game work

Hello everyone,

I seem to have a problem recently with connecting to multiplayer servers. I have this game since april and i never had any problems with the connection until yesterday. I wanted to join a server and it started WAITING MASTERSERVER and when it reached 96% it told me that the connection to ubisoft servers are lost. Try support blah.blah. When i hit enter it says ERROR: SERVER NOT FOUND in the field where it calculated the percentage for WAITING MASTERSERVER. What makes the problem more odd is that today i could join 1 server from the runnig ones. But it's not the one with the most players. I didn't change anything with my network setting, no new devices were installed and no parts of my computer were changed.

I have Win7 x64
    with 8GB RAM
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330 CPU
    Gigabyte ATi Radeon HD 7800 Series
    All drivers are up to date
    Windows is up to date
    Direct X is up to date

I tried connecting with and without firewall, no luck.
    I tried reinstalling uplay and trackmania, no luck.
    Tried turning off both AV and firewall, problem still persists.

All other online parts of the game work. It can synchronize when i move up on the ladder, download user created challenges, retrieve server list etc. I just can't join any* games. I've read that others were having the same problem, so if anyone has any usable information please help me.

Same problems

Hello.
    I have the same problems as you.
    And I tried everything like you.
    I play the game several years and never have any problems, and sins a view months I have the same problems.
    No one has a anser and there are a lot more like us.
    Some rooms i can play sometimes and the most room it loads to 96% and says " cant find masterserver"

AlinoA_'s Avatar Community Staff
    Hi,

Do you still encounter this issue?

Best regards

AlinoA_'s Avatar Community Staff
    Hi,

This issue has been fixed so normally you must not encounter this issue again.
    If not, please post a message on forums.

Best regards

Update

Hello,
    I am back from my holiday and I turn on trackmania and its works!
    Happy to play again.
    Thanks,
    Ron