Vector Animation Pneumaticbog logic

Hi, i followed pneumaticbog his logic that he showed on a redlynx stream about a year ago. He said that this way would yield a smooth animation so i created it in the editor exactly as he showed it. I checked the logic 3 times to be sure it is identical.

But from what i can see it is not smooth it has like a small delay which made me doubt if it actually can be smooth like when you do not use vector and dummy-object.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAHGCleR4o

As you can see in this video the animated object (car) seems to stop for a split second each time it reaches a dummy object and it is even more obvious when a camera is glued to it as you will see near the end of the clip.

Now i am looking for someone to verify that this is always going to be the case using this kind of logic or if pneumaticbog sees this maybe he can shed some light on this.

I am sure i did everything as he did and paused the stream everytime he took a toolcard and everytime he connected something to a toolcard. So before i spend another 2 hours on a different logic without dummies i want to be 100% sure that i did everything correctly and that this logic is useless for this kind of animation where you want a camera to go along with the object as an end animation as it can not run smooth.

Thanks for any help.

Use Can Animate That same Logic Path With Way Easier Cards & any calculatorable OPE for Y Axis Also using Angle OPE For Turns & Also u can animate In a Loop as well or backwards Using simple Logic Chaining ! At Least I Do That For AI Path Finding In My FPS SkillGames, If You want to get Complex You use a RNG Generator for randomized movements but it way overly complex cause it's a RNG Animation