Thread: [PC]Trials Blood dragon cannot connect ubisoft servers!! | Forums

Trials Blood dragon cannot connect ubisoft servers!!

Hey

So the problem is that when I start the game Trials Blood Dragon there is no problem, but when I have played level through I get this pop up box saying
    "PLEASE RECONNECT

Your connection to the Ubisoft servers has been lost. You cannot post you score to the leaderboard and your grade won't be saved.
    Reconnect now to retry posting or continue offline without posting?"

Game doesn't go online no matter how many times I try. Other trial games don't have any problem with internet. I noticed this about a week ago and have tested many solutions which doesn't work though. So if somebody here can't help I can't play this game anymore since it doesn't save my scores thus I can't go forward.

My internet connection doesn't have any problems so it's not that. Also can't be my firewall since this game worked fine before + other games work fine.

I have the same problem on PS4

same with me PS4

Is anyone monitoring these forums anymore? i bought blood dragon in the psn sale and it hasnt connected to the servers once!?

Same issue

Exactly the same problem for me as well on PS4. Purchased it a few days ago on sale, completely finished the whole game and not once was I able to post my scores, after every level completed this error pops up. Which also does not allow us to level up our inner beast animal for the achievement either.

Same here, PS4 and it ask to connect after every level. What a piece of ****.