Shout out to dirt bag teammates

In a brawl, I frequently encounter teammates that will sit there and watch me die when I'm fighting and totally refuse to help. I just got out of a game. I'm just now learning warlord and was fighting a warlord with several prestige levels and was losing... I started spamming for help desperately and my team mate 10 yards away stood idle and watched me die. Then of course proceeded to die and lose us the round. Next round in my butthurt stupor I did the same to him, and when he had to taste his own medicine he ragequit. He was a centurion player, in case you couldn't guess.

I don't understand people like this, but shout out to dirt bag players that sit back and spectate while their teammates get massacred. We should be able to donate dirtbag points to people like this, and divide it by number of games to get a dirtbag percentage, thus being able to gauge at a glance who in-game is a total dirtbag.

What the **** another one did the same thing and it was another centurion. Do they just do this to troll or what??? Jesus Christ what a piece of ****, one cent on my team and one on theirs, but instead my cent makes friends with the other cent and sacrifices me. Such ****ty people play this game.

IDK but that class seems to draw the worst kinds of players. If i'm having trouble with a teammate abusing something or doing something annoying in dominion, it is many times a Cent

O wow now they blame cent for having honor

Originally Posted by GladiatorHood Go to original post
    O wow now they blame cent for having honor
    Watching your teammate die is having honor? Refusing to fight the enemy and instead motioning for them to go kill your teammate is honor? You're dumb, dude. If anything, centurion attracts low skill trolls who are the kind of people that take joy from griefing their own team. Oh, not griefing, "having honor," right? LoL. Obvious cent troll is obvious.

And if you really want a 1v1 just play duel... You can't possibly defend joining a brawl and helping the other team to win by watching as they kill your team mate and just sit there spamming emotes. That's pure griefing.

Ah I get it now... It's a centurion thing. You guys all do this in every brawl. LoL I didn't realize the trolling was so coordinated among this joke of a class. Impressive.

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SikanderAzam Go to original post
    Ah I get it now... It's a centurion thing. You guys all do this in every brawl. LoL I didn't realize the trolling was so coordinated among this joke of a class. Impressive.
    Some people like to play the game different than you. There's a very simple solution, find a teammate that plays the game the same as you. There are many that throw "honor" out the window so it's not a difficult task.

Originally Posted by SikanderAzam Go to original post
    In a brawl, I frequently encounter teammates that will sit there and watch me die when I'm fighting and totally refuse to help. I just got out of a game. I'm just now learning warlord and was fighting a warlord with several prestige levels and was losing... I started spamming for help desperately and my team mate 10 yards away stood idle and watched me die. Then of course proceeded to die and lose us the round. Next round in my butthurt stupor I did the same to him, and when he had to taste his own medicine he ragequit. He was a centurion player, in case you couldn't guess.

I don't understand people like this, but shout out to dirt bag players that sit back and spectate while their teammates get massacred. We should be able to donate dirtbag points to people like this, and divide it by number of games to get a dirtbag percentage, thus being able to gauge at a glance who in-game is a total dirtbag.
    If a warlord gets revenge he can trow you down with just a headbutt, your teammate did the right decision, 2vs1 screw up the after parry advantage frames so that light spammers teammates arent really that helpfull.

My suggestion is go to duels, prestige doesnt mean anything, i have prestige 7 with raider still im the best raider in my region.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AzureSky. Go to original post
    If a warlord gets revenge he can trow you down with just a headbutt, your teammate did the right decision, 2vs1 screw up the after parry advantage frames so that light spammers teammates arent really that helpfull.

My suggestion is go to duels, prestige doesnt mean anything, i have prestige 7 with raider still im the best raider in my region.
    Good advice. I was just doing a contract, though.