Thread: Suggestion for a Cleopatra Edition. | Forums

jetlee2777's Avatar Member

Suggestion for a Cleopatra Edition.

Hello Ubisoft.

I would like to make a suggestion to you about the upcoming Assassins Creed Origins game.

Cause what I would really wish is a so called Cleopatra Edition,where you will have her as statue.

So please let me know what you think about my idea.

Thank you very much.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    It'd be pretty cool, but there are a ton of special editions already. Interesting thought, though!

WendysBrioche's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by jetlee2777 Go to original post
    Hello Ubisoft.

I would like to make a suggestion to you about the upcoming Assassins Creed Origins game.

Cause what I would really wish is a so called Cleopatra Edition,where you will have her as statue.

So please let me know what you think about my idea.

Thank you very much.
    Kind of a bit late honestly.

Marketing is already done for that part though.

What might happen, if we're lucky, they might make a Cleopatra ubicollectible statue of some sort separate from the game, if there's enough demand.

They DID do a Blackbeard collectible statue separate fir AC 4, so it is possible.

I'd get a Cleopatra statue myself if it looks good enough, which it probably would, I have enough money, and I like the character enough lol.

jetlee2777's Avatar Member
    but there are a ton of special editions already.
    @cawatrooper9 What do you mean there are only two special editions available the "Gods Edition",as well as the "Dawn of the Creed" one.

I'd get a Cleopatra statue myself if it looks good enough, which it probably would, I have enough money, and I like the character enough lol.
    @WendysBrioche Well I will definetly get it too,if Ubisoft will really make like you said an ubicollectible statue of her.

//Uplay Overlay login for community forums