Ghost Recon Wildlands Is PVP Coming in August?

First I forgot to show a post about the Title 5 update and did one from March 21 by mistake. So don't get confused at the beginning of the video. The point of the video is to show we may be getting PVP sometime in August Just putting out what I think. NOT UBISOFT.

3 Hours Ago #78

UbiKeeba
    Community Manager

I apologize if I had not made it clear the devs are working hard to make the PVP an amazing experience. They are truly focused on the PVP, but also on fixing issues they know people are still seeing in the main game. My intention is never to throw around "canned responses" and I try my best to avoid that. However, the simple truth is that the devs ARE working hard and they are wanting to wait until they have something that is worthy of what you guys deserve before they show anything. We WILL have an announcement and more information soon, but they aren't going to just slap something together in order to show something sooner, either. Also, it may seem as if I repeat myself at times, because I am one person answering the same questions here, Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook. I guess I end up canning my own responses unintentionally. lol Just know that the devs ARE incredibly passionate about this, I am incredibly passionate about this.. we are all fans and we care about the community. Deeply.
     4 people found this helpful

UbiKeeba's Avatar Community Manager
    So... OBVIOUSLY I can't comment as to the speculation in the video.

HOWEVER I have to say I'm impressed with how quickly you got this out.

Also, thank you for coming to my defense on things. It seriously means a lot.

5 people found this helpful

Just calling it like I see it Soldier, Carry On.
     1 people found this helpful

GORESH's Avatar Member
    Great post Sarge!

My comments are what brought about your video.

Nice, I just saw your video a couple of hours ago. nice work with your investigation sarge, glad someone isn't falling for the "pvp is cancelled idea"

nopotential's Avatar Member
    Please note that normal users cannot delete their own thread.
    Mr. Furry, thanks for the informative video.
    Is there any footage of the alpha gameplay?
    Why is everything being kept a secret in your opinion?

Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks Sgt. It's nice that you take the time to put together helpful, constructive stuff like this for the community. I know not everyone can appreciate that but I do.

....credit where credit is due.

Originally Posted by nopotential Go to original post
    Great Question.

Originally Posted by GORESH Go to original post
    Great post Sarge!
    Thanks GORESH

Originally Posted by SOLIDSOUTHCENTRA Go to original post
    My comments are what brought about your video.
    ROFL

Originally Posted by JAREDUP Go to original post
    Nice, I just saw your video a couple of hours ago. nice work with your investigation sarge, glad someone isn't falling for the "pvp is cancelled idea"
    I will bet my cigar it's definitely not canceled, and will be released asap JAREDUP

Originally Posted by nopotential Go to original post
    1. You answered your first question with your second question Nopotential. Secrecy, so no game play until after it's released.

2. For a couple of reasons. As with movies, how many times have you seen two movies with almost the same premise come out within 6 months of each other (example: 'The Presige' and 'The Illusionist'). If games were announced earlier it would allow other companies to come and produce a game similar in nature with less features and steal you customer base.
    Two, if too many details get released and the time crunch comes and you have to yank stuff out to hit the deadline the game now becomes 'less than we expected' rather than still being the best of it's kind. It's best to give a generic idea of what is coming and then wow upon release.

Originally Posted by Kean_1 Go to original post
    Thanks Sgt. It's nice that you take the time to put together helpful, constructive stuff like this for the community. I know not everyone can appreciate that but I do.

....credit where credit is due.
    Thanks Kean_1