Thread: Current cronus plague and the coming of 1.7 shotgun meta | Forums

Current cronus plague and the coming of 1.7 shotgun meta

First of all Massive hats of to you for fixing defib, that alone gets you my praise.

However please implement a rof limit on the sasg because in the current 1.6.2 iteration it is a downright cheese.

Finally the 6 piece bonus needs to only be activate in pve and disabled in pvp. You have the capability to know when a player is engaged in pvp because one cannot enter a checkpoint when in pvp combat. The 6 piece heal buff needs to be toned down by 25-50% in pve.

just drop 3rd party peripheral support.

Demiz3r's Avatar Banned
    welcome back liberator

Originally Posted by Demiz3r Go to original post
    welcome back liberator
    Thanks agent.

Originally Posted by CJ Fresh Go to original post
    just drop 3rd party peripheral support.
    There is no 3rd party support. Cronus gives your stock controller inputs and the controller gives the game input. The game only sees a stock controller.

Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    There is no 3rd party support. Cronus gives your stock controller inputs and the controller gives the game input. The game only sees a stock controller.
    Yeh I figured but maybe a rof limit would solve the issue. I just can't believe players stoop so low and cheat.

Originally Posted by liberator4life Go to original post
    Yeh I figured but maybe a rof limit would solve the issue. I just can't believe players stoop so low and cheat.
    They cheat because they can get away with it like all the other ways to get ahead of the opposition i.e the hackers from the start

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    I have come to the conclusion it will never be addressed. The only things that really get changed around here is when the hardcore PVP crowd starts crying and well, its mainly the hardcore pvp crowd using them so i dont have any hope of a mass call for their destruction. Glad to see LbL in the "NO CRONUS" crowd and welcome back agent. At this point, i think the mods use them or they would at least kill the RoF and other things they could control.

I mostly play pvp in a team and the only thing we can do against those cheats is changing servers. But to be honest it is really hard to find a server on ps4 without ChronusMax or Titan One.

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Zimbo78 Go to original post
    I mostly play pvp in a team and the only thing we can do against those cheats is changing servers. But to be honest it is really hard to find a server on ps4 without ChronusMax or Titan One.

Gets harder everyday.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►