Thread: the most toxic community ive ever encountered. | Forums

the most toxic community ive ever encountered.

ive just had an interesting casual game where i joined half way through the first round. Started the second round and everyone dies within the first minute so im left to try and clutch the round 1 v 4... i tried but the odds were against me so we lost the second round. The kids i was playing with obviously didnt like losing so i had 3/4 try to vote kick me but when that didnt work they instantly TK'd me the next round lol.

ok **** it, if thats the way they want to play i'll just c4 the entire team aaaaaaannnnnd 30 minute ban lol. It was worth it though just for the hate mail afterwards

In all honesty i shouldnt have retaliated and i accept my ban but man is this community toxic AF... every single game of casual someone is team killing so im glad i mostly play ranked with a full squad because casual is cancer.
     2 people found this helpful

zknight4's Avatar Senior Member
    Casual is aids.

I only play it when my squad isnt on for ranked and I just want to complete rounds for some charms. 99% of the time, sticking to Ranked.
     1 people found this helpful

Nsonata's Avatar Senior Member
    Casual is hiv positiv and tropic diarrhea. Only Ranked.

When an online competitive game becomes popular, toxic players begin to play, this does apply to any game. There are many nice people in this community, just ignore the bad ones.

err, no?

You obviously have not played CS:GO, Overwatch or Titanfall2 lately? F6S's Casual is a sepulchre'd garden of zen tranquality compared to those.

Couldn't agree more. This community is the MOST toxic. Any time I post anything the people that comment are not helpful or anything, just toxic. The developers are no better either. Sad

Casual wasn't toxic until they changed it to ranked MM. Now it's unplayable unless you're in a group, and even then the other team is killing each other.

Nsonata's Avatar Senior Member
    Casual is like 6th gate of hell, pick up your weapons and fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbWbydIfTv0

Originally Posted by LiquidDoge Go to original post
    You obviously have not played CS:GO, Overwatch or Titanfall2 lately? F6S's Casual is a sepulchre'd garden of zen tranquality compared to those.
    ive literally never played any of those games lol.... in fact siege is really the only fps game ive ever put serious hours into which is why its so disappointing.

Originally Posted by fonze42 Go to original post
    Couldn't agree more. This community is the MOST toxic. Any time I post anything the people that comment are not helpful or anything, just toxic. The developers are no better either. Sad
    dude you're a self-admitted TKer, what did you expect, a cookie?