Those of you levelling more than one character

I am currently levelling three characters towards rep five and generally my pattern is to go a rep point for the consistency over that period and play odd games with my main throughout or after one of my rep grinds. So I was wondering how frequently people switch characters, whether it is every rep, every level, every completed game or just whenever you feel like it.

I leveled my main Raider up to Rep 30, i didn't even planned to play other character except when Centurion came in picture i decided i will level with him but stopped after i saw many Cents in game. I started a Warlord and quite like it so i leveled up to Rep 7 max geared out. And now leveling a Berserker to max gear but i am waiting for the Highlander at Viking side. Go Vikings! oh and have some low rep others because of the daily contrats i used them to get steel.

I've leveled my warden to 30 and whilst I still love playing him (it's why I chose him in the first place) I can't help feeling that some element of ambition has gone.
    In retrospect I also wonder if leveling to 30 is really a goal to focus on, as you can max your gear stat way before that.

Anyhow, I am now kind of in doubt as to whether to concentrate on another character and high level them, or stretch out on a few. I have most of the knight faction to lvl1+ but enjoy playing characters form other factions too. Faction loyalty also comes into it.

I'm torn

What's everyone else in the same frame doing?

Lyskir's Avatar Senior Member
    i leveled my raider to rep 13 but he is sometimes very frustrating to play (in duels or brawls, really fun in dominion)..... i also play warlord (rep 5) but most of the time when im in tryhard mode

even in duels i play sometimes other heroes like shugo ( he is not even rep 1) , lb (rep 3) or zerker (rep 4)

CV_Eviler's Avatar Senior Member
    all my caracter ir prestige 6+ .....i ghet bored fast...

Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post
    all my caracter ir prestige 6+ .....i ghet bored fast...
    You're one complete contradiction. You say you're done with this game and Ubisoft yet you continue to come on here day after day commenting and now you say everyone of your characters are rep 6. Lol

RatedChaotic's Avatar Banned
    I usually stick to one til rep 5 then switch. But bounce around alittle depending on orders. Trying to get as many to rep 5 as I can. I open 4 crates for each hero when they hit rep 5. I'm currantly sitting on 27 crates now. I need to get to work. Almost at 3 rep 5s heroes.

That Hunting Simulator game has been taking abit of my time these last few days. lol

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    For me it's a two step process.

Step 1. The Orders decide who I am going to play. Assassin, Vanguard, Hybrid, Heavy.
    Step 2. With the above in mind, I pick whichever Hero is closest to their next level.

In the absence of a class specific Order, I'll skip straight to Step 2.

I additionally try to get every character levelled exactly, or as close to exact as possible. I can't stand leaving a character half way to their next level. If they are just short of their next level, I'll do a quick brawl for the small amount of XP they need. Half way, a couple of Dominions or one completed Order and a single Dominion, and so on. If you saw my Hero selection screen, you'd see lots of neat and tidy levels with very little overflow into the next level. It's like a levelling mini-game I like to play. I'm sure there's more than just a little touch of OCD in there somewhere

I have a total of 846 levels so far as a result of this approach, putting me in the top 0.1% according to FH Tracker

Honestly only reping my heros to rep 5 and maxing them out. I do the orders for the current character I want to focus on, and then based off of specifics go to the next focus for those orders. Once I get my character to rep 5 I switch my focus. Right now been working hard towards kensei at rep 4 with a rep 4 shugoki behind him and a rep 3 lawbringer after him.

Once the character is maxed I play a bunch of duels after completing orders as my "before I get off" treat using all the maxed characters a few times each to keep in touch with my skill with them.

Legacy_Zealot's Avatar Member
    I have 7 reps in total. 4 in my warden, 1 in orochi 1 in cent and 1 in lawbringer. For me it is the best way to play the game. It keeps the experience fresh. I tend to do one at a time. Although I did have a warden blowout. I just play what I feel like now though. But I wont always play the same character. I dont know how people can just play one character the entire time, seems so boring.