Thread: I Declare Speed 3 Operators Unfair, Slow Them Down. | Forums

  1. #1

    I Declare Speed 3 Operators Unfair, Slow Them Down.

    this isn't a simulator, if it was, everyone would have their own loadout and not an array of Operators to choose from.

    But i digress, Ash and Speed 3 operators are definitely Over Powered, even against 2peed/2armor. theyir twitchy movements remind me of Cod4, and it's not feasable inthe the Meta of Siege, theyre just too jumpy.
     5 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    welcome to rainbow six: COD edition.

    Run Faster, Gun Harder < the new marketing slogan
     6 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    UrbanRiot4's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    483
    What and make them useless like 1 speed operators and not be able to run from anything? no

    there are 2 operators who need a speed increase and that is Echo and Kapkan, Castle and Jager need a speed decrease, Castle needs to be a 1 speed because he's meant to stay in objective and not roam. Jager needs to be a 2 speed because of how powerful his gun is. if not that with decreasing his speed then remove his acog
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Sounds like to me someone is just bad at the game...
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by xXxM3AN3RxXx Go to original post
    Sounds like to me someone is just bad at the game...
    'Git gud!' eh? No.

    The 3 speeds are a cancer of this game. They're not really 'unfair' as anyone can choose them, but they go against the spirit of this game, massively. It's tedious as **** playing against full teams of 3 speeds every single game now. Why do we even need different speeds of operators? The only speed difference should come with the different load outs, so you have to choose between being a little quicker, or having heavier firepower. Not a ridiculous speed gap as we see now, though.

    Reduce the speed, stamina bars, flinch when shot so they can't just keep sprinting and gun you down whilst eating full clips etc...
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by UrbanRiot4 Go to original post
    What and make them useless like 1 speed operators and not be able to run from anything? no

    there are 2 operators who need a speed increase and that is Echo and Kapkan, Castle and Jager need a speed decrease, Castle needs to be a 1 speed because he's meant to stay in objective and not roam. Jager needs to be a 2 speed because of how powerful his gun is. if not that with decreasing his speed then remove his acog
    Speed is lame people who play with Ash are lame. Moving in and out moving side to side is stupid, unrealistic, and cheesy the fastest a player should be is the 2 speed operators at best.

    If Ash runs up on you and you have a shotgun you're done. There's no point to having extra armor Ash can take shots like a tank.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #7
    I would have agreed with you before the hitbox update but since then I have no problems killing ash now. Now that everyones heads are sized right I have no more problems. I guess what it really means is I was getting killed before from earmuff shots. The reason I stopped using IQ and Jager. Now that their heads are normal size I have no issue. Maybe its the fact some of you are not as accurate as you thought. You were getting lucky earmuff headshots and now its showing.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Bigishgun Go to original post
    I would have agreed with you before the hitbox update but since then I have no problems killing ash now. Now that everyones heads are sized right I have no more problems. I guess what it really means is I was getting killed before from earmuff shots. The reason I stopped using IQ and Jager. Now that their heads are normal size I have no issue. Maybe its the fact some of you are not as accurate as you thought. You were getting lucky earmuff headshots and now its showing.
    What are you talking about??? He's saying everything about 3 speed operators is cheesy and you playing with Jaegar is cheesy. This game was advertised to be a slow paced tactical game. Now it's just about peekers advantage and moving fast from one end of the map to another.
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #9
    First off I call your BS on the "advertised as a slow" anything and I id like to see where you saw that. Your full of it. I was advertised as a tactical shooter. Problem is you want everyone to play in your definition of tactical. Its quite obvious that your tactics are on the loosing side. My tactics are different then your tactics and since I payed $60 also you don't get to tell me what tactics I use. . The winning tactic is who ever wins. PERIOD. I find it funny all the people complaining about how its so unrealistic this or that and then in the same breath complain about people spawn peeking or going outside. As if in real life a terrorist would follow ANY rules. Its idiotic. My main ops for the last year are Rook,Mira. I dont play IQ. I also roam with 1speeds. Majin dat I don't care if you hear me coming. I used to have problems hitting the 3 speed attackers but not anymore since the update. I also have a 15ms data center ping and in game ping of 40ms and the only time I have issues hitting people is when I am playing with friends and we go to a scus server and I get a 47ms data ping and 85ms in game ping. Then I cant hit crap.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Instead of complaining ADAPT
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post