Punish those who leave matches more and fix game coding

A lot of people always leave matches in game, usually 1-10 mins in and it cause the game to lag, wait to reboot, and usually just kick you. Also you get kicked out of no where mid-game and all the progress you had in the game, doesn't not count. That is really annoying and it needs to be fixed. I think the ones who leave in game should not be punished10 min wait time, it should more likely be 30 mins so they learn their lesson. 10 mins isn't really a punishment as so why so many leave in game frequently. These fixes would improve the game as you would make game matches better, game engine wayyyy better l!
     1 people found this helpful

DFQN1's Avatar Member
    Indeed. 30 minutes to 1 hour would be fair.

Shcker1's Avatar Junior Member

4nn8cp

This community has turned to actual AIDS. AN HOUR? Are you kidding?
     2 people found this helpful

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Representative
    The team is continuously working to resolve the issues with connectivity, It is a top priority and each patch brings a few changes to help alleviate some of the issues. We released a stability-focused patch with patch 1.06 and may look to do so again in the near future.

As for the rage-quit penalty, the current version is only our first iteration of the penalty and we'll be looking to make appropriate adjustments to it as time goes by. We definitely appreciate the feedback regarding it.

The rage quit penalty as is has already made a pretty big difference. Far less people leave mid game now. I think an hour is perhaps too extreme but upping it to 20 minutes would be reasonable.

Problem is that the quitting penalty does nothing to halfway intelligent ppl, at least on Xbox. You don't get a penalty if you just close the game and restart it, which takes all of 2 minutes.

Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    The team is continuously working to resolve the issues with connectivity, It is a top priority and each patch brings a few changes to help alleviate some of the issues. We released a stability-focused patch with patch 1.06 and may look to do so again in the near future.

As for the rage-quit penalty, the current version is only our first iteration of the penalty and we'll be looking to make appropriate adjustments to it as time goes by. We definitely appreciate the feedback regarding it.
    "may look to do so again"

that 1.06 didn't do anything at all, and you are telling not only there haven't been any actual work on connectivity since then for months; but also there are not even set decision for doing it yet?

I am really out of words..

Originally Posted by Mia.Nora Go to original post

that 1.06 didn't do anything at all, and you are telling not only there haven't been any actual work on connectivity since then for months; but also there are not even set decision for doing it yet?

Mia.Nora, I'm with you... I have been out of words since near launch time. "may look to do so again" is a simpler way of Ubisoft saying, "Nah mate. We drop matches like we dropped this game.... To pick up a new AC title."

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Mia.Nora Go to original post

I believe you've misunderstood me. Patch 1.06 was the most recent patch that was largely focused on addressing some of the issues with in-game connectivity. The patch was not meant to fix every issue for every player, but certainly helped. As development progresses, we are implementing new changes and adjustments to improve connectivity for players with each update. We have no intention of dropping connectivity issues from our to-do list.

Shcker1's Avatar Junior Member
    A warning before the first ban would be nice. I tried to do a collab stream with this game and the other streamer was disconnected from our first match. This was a collaberation, so of course I quit to join him, but without any warning I was banned for ten minutes on a live stream. Needless to say the audience was not too fond of this and just made fun of For Honor for being a broken game with a team that just took the money and forgot about the game. They compared it to embarresing games like Assassin's Creed Unity, saying that it was just a money grab. We changed games shortly after. I loved this game during both of the beta's and wish it had more replayability so that I could stream it without commiting channel suicide again.