Thread: The Division - Exotics, Mods, Vanity & Currency Survey | Forums

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager

The Division - Exotics, Mods, Vanity & Currency Survey

Agents,

We would like to hear your thoughts & feedback on exotics, mods, vanity & currencies in the game. We have put together a survey to gather more of your comments and feedback.

The survey is a little bit longer then some of our past surveys, but stick with it agents! We want as much feedback as possible and value it greatly!

The Division - Exotics, Mods, Vanity & Currency Survey (via SurveyMonkey)

As always, do not hesitate to provide your thoughts in this thread!

Thank you!

/The Division team

Remove all purchasable exotics from the loot tables for sealed exotic caches and random exotic drops. It's incredibly frustrating to work your butt off only to be "rewarded" with an item that you could have simply purchased from the special gear vendor.

Edit: Another thought I had but forgot to mention in the survey. Right now it's easy to farm named bosses in the LZ for Caduceus, Tenebrae, and Skulls MC Gloves, since that's all they can drop, but maybe each named boss (in both LZ and DZ, I guess) could also have a chance to drop another specific exotic? It would be nice to have more guaranteed sources for each specific exotic item, if we're trying to farm/grind for it.
     3 people found this helpful

"What do you like about Gear Mods"

Uhhhh.... what? They mod gear. What else is there to say?
     1 people found this helpful

BicycleOfDeath's Avatar Member
    I liked taking this survey, however, it was quite a bit overwhelming. Tried filling it out on my mobile. Through in the towel until I the desktop was available. A suggestion for future surveys would be to have a "skip" option for a question, or rank. Possibly with a comment box.

Some of the questions I had absolutely no significant opinion on. Ranking all of the exotics specifically in order was my least favorite aspect.

All in all, good survey and I hope helpful information was mined from it.

Originally Posted by BicycleOfDeath Go to original post
    I liked taking this survey, however, it was quite a bit overwhelming. Tried filling it out on my mobile. Through in the towel until I the desktop was available. A suggestion for future surveys would be to have a "skip" option for a question, or rank. Possibly with a comment box.

Some of the questions I had absolutely no significant opinion on. Ranking all of the exotics specifically in order was my least favorite aspect.

All in all, good survey and I hope helpful information was mined from it.
    I did this survey as well and agree that was certainly the least fav part (exotics). Some of them I don't even use nor did I know what even half of them even were....had heard of them but that's it.