I need help. Something related to achievement.

Uplay club action achievement. GR:future soldiers [Brothers in arms]

I want to know what is the condition for achieving [Brothers in arms] achievement. Of course I know about thread creation that does not fit the forum topic. I do not know what the requirements are for achieving the condition. I would like to ask you for help.

UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey, Raptor!

I'm going to move this thread over to the GRW: FS forums so other players can chime in Thanks!

Originally Posted by RaptoRNPakfA Go to original post
    Uplay club action achievement. GR:future soldiers [Brothers in arms]

I want to know what is the condition for achieving [Brothers in arms] achievement. Of course I know about thread creation that does not fit the forum topic. I do not know what the requirements are for achieving the condition. I would like to ask you for help.
    to achieve it you have to play multiplayer online and have people on your game friends list once you do the game will give you challenges to beat personal challenges and friend challenges to beat there best once you beat there challenge you get u play points

Originally Posted by TonyOFTO Go to original post
    to achieve it you have to play multiplayer online and have people on your game friends list once you do the game will give you challenges to beat personal challenges and friend challenges to beat there best once you beat there challenge you get u play points
    Got it. Thank you for answer.

Thanks for sharing! Useful

Whats going on?

web desgin

I am grateful to the owner of this site which really shares this wonderful work of this site.That is actually great and useful information.I'm satisfied with just sharing this useful information with us. Please keep it up to date like this.Thank you for sharing..
    website designing company in patna
    packers and movers in patna
    cctv camera dealers in patna

Share My achievement

I want to share something to my achievement.I am owner of Diagnostic Centre in Kolkata.which provides world class body tests services of cardiology, Pathology, x-ray, Usg, CT scan, ECG.You can choose this medical live to achieve in life.